Tell who

Next month (April 1/4/--) saterday 12pm

"Harry, when should we go public?"

"Um I don't know, I can take you to the meeting"

"Okay"

---------------------------------------------

At the meeting

"Are you ready love?" He asked while grabbing my hand and pulling me close

"Yep"

"There will be a lot of paparazzi"

"I know"

We walked in the building and there I was sitting In front of Simon Cowell !

"Harry, why have you bought a girl ?"

"That's his girlfriend!" Niall shouted and moved closer to Emmi on the couch.

"Ohh I see?" he laughed "have you gone public?"

"Well we just walked through paparazzi holding hands" I mumbled

"We will release a statement tomorrow!" Simon stated. "do I know you?"

"I'm the one that Niall brought on stage"

"Ohhhh I see"

We laughed and chatted for half an hour so now I was fairly good friends with Paul and Simon. Lou and lux walked in the room holding five suits and one dress. for Emmi?

"Who is this !?" she laughed walking over to me "she is pretty"

"Thank you"i blushed

She gave lux to Harry and Harry explained that we are dating.

"Okay come with me!" she grabbed my hand and we ran into another room. she showed me a few dresses until the 'one' it was long enough to touch the ground and had a slit up the side until mid thy, it was pretty low V cut. it was low drop at the back and right fitting on the upper.

She put some pearls around my neck and pinned my hair in a lovely bun kind of thing. I looked amazing. I also had a pearl bracket.

"Instead if the pearls I was thinking some blood red earrings and a matching necklace?" I said

"Sure thing"

I had the box that Harry got me in my bad so I put the jewellery on. they looked amazing. I walked out of the room, wearing my out fit and everyone cheered.

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked

"To a award night" I heard Someone say

I went back and took the stuff off, putting my normal clothes on and since it took lou seeing me naked and and hour and a half I would say we are pretty good friends.

We went back and sat down Lou took lux from Harry. they were talking about Liam needing a girlfriend. Louis had Eleanor and Zayn had Perri, Liam needed Someone to take to the awards night.

"What about Amelia?" I suggested "you and her seemed to have a connection."

"She is nineteen ! Aveia" Zayn exclaimed

"So?" Liam laughed

Oh my god they are dating or something. we all laughed and Lou got up, handing lux to me! I instantly went into baby mode.

Lou walked over to Liam and asked

him some questions, he cat is out of the bag. they are dating! We called Amelia and she came Over right away.

"What's happening ?"she laughed as se entered the room.

"We know Ami !" I yelled in laughter

"Oh"

She sat over by Liam and he kissed her on the cheek

This is adorable, now Niall is kissing Emmi and Harry and I are just sat there watching. I still had lux in my hands, Lou took lux and told us to kiss.

Everyone was kissing passionately (Liam and Ami , Niall and Emmi)

Except for us. it was weird is was just caught up in everyone else kissing I didn't realise simon and Lou were waiting for us to kiss, awkward.

After thirty seconds of awkward Harry pulled me closer and we say there kissing for two minutes.

After everyone was finished, anyone who wasn't kissing was clapping.

---------------------------------------------

AT home 3:24pm

Harry an I were sat/lying on the bed making out and cuddling for the rest of the day and we watched some movies...

I was so happy that Amelia and Liam were together! but se is 19 and he is 17 ! eh. who cares it's only two years.

It was bow 5 o'clock and Harry and I decided to go out of dinner.

I got dressed into a nice dress, it was an off white colour and was right fitting at the top, it had no sleeves but wasn't spaghetti straps. it had a lace Peter Pan collar. it flared out at the bottom and cam to mid thy, I wore a red Cardigan with it and black lace flats.

I did the usual neutral makeup and put my hair in a fish tale braid to the side.

A/N thank you for reading !!! I hope you liked and I hope this was somewhat intresting, I'm thinking of finishing it at chapter 40 which is eleven parts away! that is crazy... I only started this book four days ago. a special dedication to @control_freakk and @ilovetowrite88 and also @neonUnicornss none if these people are ghost followers or readers and they are amazing writers ! you should all pay them a special visit !! thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!