3. Me and Bobby and Bobby's Brother

Sam, who had been living on the island since his wedding with Donna, decided to invite his sons to the New Year party. He hadn't seen them in a while and they were going to meet their stepsister Sophie for the first time.

At their arrival, Sophie, Sam, Fernando and Donny went to the dock in order to welcome their guests. They were 4: the 2 sons Joseph 'Joe' and Robert 'Bobby', Bobby's wife Susan 'Suzy' and their daughter Samantha, a little redhead girl who was around the same age as Donny. After kissing their father, the Carmichael brothers made the acquaintance of Sophie. Forthwith, Donny saw Samantha and found her very pretty. When Sophie told him to greet her, he was too shy.  Approaching to her, he suddenly blushed, which made Samantha laugh as she found him cute.

SAM – My sons! I'm so happy to see you. Samantha, look what a gorgeous little lady you've become.

BOBBY – She has her grandfather's eyes.

SOPHIE – I'm so happy to finally meet you. It's like finding a missing part of my past.

JOE – We feel the same! Dad had always been talking about you.

SOPHIE – Come on, I'll lead you to your rooms.

They entered the hotel.

JOE – Wow! This hotel is beautiful.

SOPHIE – Thank you, my mother found it out of nothing and since her death, I've been taking care of it with the help of Sam.

SAM – We wanted to pay tribute to her work and make of this place a paradise, in summer as in winter.

SOPHIE – Let's hope it'll snow this year. I haven't seen snow on this island since ages.