Chapter Nine

I woke up tied to a chair. I looked up to see a new man and Polo standing before me.

"I will be damned you got the girl."

I smiled up.

"I did that now why did you trap me and not go after Cat?"

"Curiosity, you were able to take out top trained thugs and still get out alive, jump from 5 stories and survive and the fact you are not human."

"I just had a bad childhood. You know? I mean my father just loved running some crazy tests."

I smirked and the men looked at each other.

"Really?"

I rolled my eyes.

"NO! God you two are stupid. How in the world did you come to run this place?"

They looked each other and shrugged.

"Cat."

They said in unison and My eyes got wide. I then heard click clack of heels and Jenna came out of the darkness.

"Good job boys. Nice to see you Tay."

I struggled against that restraints glaring at her. My form changed and she immediately put a blindfold over my eyes and couple more restraints.

"No none of that, and before you freak out the girl and your friends are fine, I just wanted you, just like I want your friend AJ and you boyfriend. I could sense there was something off with them. I could sense it."

I felt two hands come down on my shoulders and they had claws? I felt a slow cut form on the side of my neck and someone come close to my ear.

"You are not the only one with special ability."

"You are a bitch. I figured."

"The hell you did?"

"Oh kitty cat, don't you know not to play with things you don't understand. Connor and Haylee are not going to let me go so easily. They are going to know something is wrong."

She started to laugh.

"Oh honey, I dropped them off with 300k cash for them to run away, I think they have no thought of you."

I felt someone fun a hand run down my face and the fangs were already formed in my mouth. I quickly snapped biting someones arm and venom run out. I get a series of claws start digging in causing me to release. The metallic stuff slowly dripped down to my chin. Too bad I didn't get ahold of the cat. I heard a series of screams and I laughed.

"I give him an hour before he dies that is if I actually controlled the venom. If I didn't he would be disintegrated or he only has mer minutes."

"What is your point, snake."

"Let me go, Jenna. I will help him. I know where to go."

I heard laughter.

"Like I would ever do that. Sorry Hoza, Looks like you are going to die."

I smiled. I felt a clod option cutting at the ropes. I could tell that Polo and well Hoza were close. Brotherly close. He wasn't going to let him die. Cat's laughter stopped when I moved my hand and took the bandana from my eyes. I smiled and looked at her with my snake eyes.

"Freeze!"

SHe stopped like a statue and I got up and walked over to the man clenching his arm on the ground.

"Well dude, you should really not put your hand on a lady."

I grabbed his arm seeing a bite with black veins coming from in. I got up and grabbed a jug of water. I brought my wrist up to my mouth and pit it letting the blood drip into the water before the wound sealed up. I then extended a claw and let the venom release into the water. I mixed it up till it turned a burgundy color. I poured it into a cup and handed it to the man on the floor. He drank it up and almost instantly the wound disappeared.