Chapter Eight

"Tayla, come on there is a big place about a mile from here."

I rolled my eyes not moving from the coch. I didn't respond just continued staring at the worn ceiling.

"Come on we need to get some up grades and make MONEY! That is how we survive."

I sat up and looked at her.

"I have a better Idea but first I need new clothes. Black clothes and someone that needs a hit man."

She narrowed her eyes then went to the small bin and pulled out warn black jeans and a black tank.

"Change and then you better explain what you are thinking."

After getting changed I met the cat on the ground floor. I leaned against one of the more sturdy walls and crossed my arms.

"I am a highly trained assassin so you get someone to hire me, I give a price, I kill I collect. Easy."

"It can't be that easy."

"You are right that is why I grabbed this fligher on the way out yesterday from the breakfast and I am taking you to the nearest dry cleaner so you can steal some change."

"If I am going to steal change I am going to bash my head against a wall."

"Well I need a phone and a payphone is all we got as of right now. Unless there is something you would like to inform me about."

"Why don't I just steal a cell phone for you to use."

I looked at her and nodded and shrugged.

"That will work."

We walked to the nearest busy street. The air was cold and since it was night it was worse than what it was in the morning. Jenna disappeared into the crowd while I stayed back and chilled. She came back holding an iphone. I opened the phone only to roll my eyes.

"Jenna the phone has a passcode."

"Just give me the phone."

She snatched it out of my hand did a quick thing then handed me back an unlocked phone. I dialed the number real quick getting a gruff voice in reply.

"Hello, who is this? Why in god's name are you calling at this hour?"

I smiled into the speaker.

"I heard you needed a person to bring back your little girl."

I heard a gasp and a gulp of the man.

"Y-yes I.. Do you have her?"

"I never said I do but I can get her. All you have to do is meet me at the bar down on 5th street in 2 hours we will talk then."

I hung up and thru the phone on the street watching a car run it over.

"You know how creepy your voice is when you talk in your snake voice."

I smiled and flash my eyes at her real quick.

"I do and I am going to get this man to give me the money or I will kill the little girl instead. A deal is a deal."

I turned from her started heading towards the bar in which she followed. The guard immediately stopped us at the door. I let out a hiss, before turning to look at the young lad.

"Yes, can I help you because I really need an alcoholic beverage."

"I need your IDs as well as your little friends."

I smiles and started patting my pockets like I was searching for it. I let out a frustrated groan.

"Damn it Lilly, I forgot it at the house before we walked over! Did you bring yours?"