7. Meet & Greet

The next morning was the photo shoot, promo filming and the Meet and Greet. Me and my friends met up in my room. I gave them a bottle each telling them the plan: Get drunk and embarrass Anya the life Ruiner. Once they had all left my room I went for My shower and got dressed. I walked into the bathroom and wanted to do something with my hair. I hated my hair it was thick but I couldn't do anything with it. I've tried everything: The cowlick, Slicked back, side fringe, Mohawk, combover, spiked up and the whole cool boy thing with the fringe combed over and the back spiked up. Nothing I did worked though. It really annoyed me because I didn't want it to just sit there and I didn't want a dorky combover either. I could just never win! I stared at the braces on my teeth. I was supposed to be getting them off this year but knowing that I'm in this years Hunt I probably won't survive so I won't even know how perfect my teeth will be. I couldn't believe how stupid and selfish I sounded but I hadn't seen my teeth with no metal on it since 2013. I picked up my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth. My gums started to bleed which they did regularly since I got my bracers. I cleaned the blood of my toothbrush and rinsed out my mouth. I walked to the bed and jumped onto it. My friends should e ere any minute now so I waited on the bed. I pulled out my phone and looked through all the selfies i had taken with all of my friends. They brought back so many goo memories and good times I couldn't bear to think what things would be like in the arena. all of a sudden my friends walked in the room with half drunk bottles of alcohol in them. some seemed a little tipsy already. "Hey guys." I said. "Heyyyy tommy wommy." Felicity called out, clearly drunk. I wasn't gonna legit get drunk but I was gonna act drunk. Lets just hope my acting skills pay off. "haven't you guys finessed all of you'r bottles yet? naughty, naughty people." I said sounding legit. "C'mon guys!! whoop let's go!!" I shouted as I walked out the door. wow I hope I don't seem mean but I couldn't get drunk. no way. I would probably accidentally kill myself. Besides I made a promise to my mum thy I would never drink, and I couldn't break that promise now. Outside their was a Limo waiting for us which wasn't surprising. We got in the limo and all sat down. "Cheers!" Tanisha said raising her bottle and then chugging it down. "Whoo" I shouted out. From the corner of my eye I could see the driver shake his head. I couldn't help but go red which made me even more embarrassed. We finally got to the town hall where the meet and greet was held. We got out the car and walked towards the building.

_______________________

"Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!" everyone screamed. As Taetum was standing on a table chugging a Jug of beer. I felt bad for going along with this whole idea. I shouldn't of thought of this, but I did. Maybe this was a bad idea. Anya came running up to me. "What is going on here?!?" She hissed at me. I rolled my eyes and walked off. "Go stuff yourself Anya." I screamed at her and went to sign a fans autograph. I went up to this one guy called Marco. Marco Del Rossi. "Hi I'm Marco Del Rossi, I hate this show and I felt so sorry for you but I loved what you said at the reaping about how the creator should go to a mental asylum. I felt the exact same way." Marco said. I smiled and then he wanted a selfie so we took one and then he walked off. I looked over to my group of friends and Anya was screaming at them. Yes! My plan worked.

_________________________

"I couldn't be more disappointed in you all. Today was supposed to be a good day to meet all your fans. NOT Running around getting drunk!" Anya screamed at us. we were back at the hotel. In my room. Anya stormed off leaving me to deal with the situation if my friends. I led them to the bathroom so they could splash tier faces in water and then I led them to their rooms to go to sleep. I didn't want them too hungover for training tomorrow. I hope the training goes well cuz I am so scared!