6. Star Treatment

When we landed we got off at the LA airport. I had been here before when I went to New York when I was 6 and 13. We walked out in no time. No customs, security. We just had to get our bags and then we walked out. Outside a Limo was waiting for us. "Wow, now that is a cool ride." Dylan said. I smiled and then we all got in. It was pretty cool but not as cool as I thought it would be. It had a bar fridge and a TV. Tanisha opened the fridge. "Wow! Heaps of alcohol." She smiled. Taetum, Courtney and I all beamed at each other. "We should all get drunk." Taetum said. "I mean it's not like we have a long future ahead of us so why not?" She said. "Wow! I dunno about

this guys." Jainelle said. She looked around the limo to see if anybody else agreed. "yea I agree with Jainelle. I mean I've always wanted to get drunk but tomorrow we have the photo shoot and the meet and greet and I don't think having a hangover tomorrow will be the best idea." Tamika said. "I know. we should get drunk just before the photo shoot it could be a silent protest to say that we hate this whole idea and it would totally embarrass Anya and she would get pissed off!" I said. Everyone looked happy. They all agreed. I smiled and took all the drinks and shoved them into my bag.

_______________________

We arrived at the Hotel. I could never remember the name but it was something really fancy. The hotel was 5 stars and defiantly deserved it. The hotel had really detailed wallpaper and had a huge chandelier and played some really posh music. All the workers were wearing very smart: Suits, Dresses and skirts. Everything seemed so expensive. I didn't want to touch anything incase it broke, but it's not like I would have to pay for it though cuz id be dead soon. We all checked in and went up to our rooms. Since I am tribute I got the master suite which was really big and spacious. It was so amazing though, it had a spa, bar fridge, 80 inch TV, a bar and the brand new PS4!!! I walked around the room in awe, I couldn't believe I got to stay in this room even though it was only for 2 nights. I invited all of my friends and my brother into my room. we all talked, ate food and just mucked around. We watched some TV, played on the PS4 and then we decided to go in the spa.

_______________________

"Ahhhh it's so hot!" Jainelle screamed as she got in the spa. "Stop being a woos." Felicity replied with a laugh. We eventually all got in and started talking in no time. The girls were gossiping about all the hot guys they've seen at the airport and then started talking about seeing celebrities. They then all started fan girling. While all the guys on the other hand were talking about which weapons would be in the arena. I jumped in and out of each conversation and it really made me laugh at how idiotic both groups sounded, but that's why I could fit in with them all because I am too, idiotic and crazy. I got out to get u all some food and drinks. "Whadda ya want?" I called out with the fridge open. No one could make up their minds so I decided for them. Chocolate Brownies with vanilla ice cream and some Solo. I got back in the spa and gave the food to my friends. We ate, laughed and had fun. We tried to make the most if the fun moment because without saying so, we all new the fun wouldn't last.