18. Acid Rain

Oh my god. Tamika's dead. Now Dylan and I are the only ones left. I can't kill him and I know he can't kill me. At least I hope he won't kill me. I couldn't believe what had happened in the last hour. It was some crazy shit.

I was eating some food when Dylan came running in the shed. He had passed out when Tamika started bleeding so he didn't see her die or find out that Jainelle was actually an attacker in disguise.
"Where's Tamika?" Dylan asked.
"Um she's--she is dead. Jainelle killed her."
"That little bitch."
"Look Dylan,nJainelle wasn't actually Jainelle. It was an attacker disguised as her."
"Oh. That makes sense. Did you burry Tamika?"
"Yeah, I did although I didn't say anything. I didn't really know what to say."
Dylan just smiled at me, grabbed a bottle of water and sat down next to me. We didn't say anything because we knew we wouldn't be leaving. Not unless someone dies from starvation or something. We knew exactly what each other was thinking: Are we ever going to leave?

Days passed and things went from bad to worse. It was constantly raining and it's was so cold. Although it wasn't water rain, it was acid rain. I was felling gross and yuck because I had been in the arena for weeks and I hadn't had a shower since the day before the hunt. I ran out into the rain and before any drops fell on me Dylan had grabbed my hand and pulled me back into the safety of the shed.

"What the hell. What was that for?"

"It's acid rain. 1 drop could kill you. It may take time but it would eventually eat away all your organs and everything else. So yes it would kill you."

"Oh. Thanks." I smiled.

Well that was 3 days ago now and it hasn't stopped raining once. I was getting bored in this shed and to make matters worse there was no food or water left. We had to leave if we wanted to eat. This rain better stop soon otherwise I might just kill myself and let Dylan win.

I needed to go out and find some berry's or something to eat because I was very hungry. It really looked like things couldn't get any worse.
----------------------------------------------
A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I did this on purpose though. Anyway I hope you like it even though it's incredibly short. This book is really nearly finished and will definitely be finished by christmas. You know the drill Comment, Vote and Follow.