Prologue

Prologue

"Zyren? ahh! really? I can't do this" yumuko naman ito at bumalik ulit sa ayus niya.

"Zyren is my girlfriend, she's my 1 year girlfriend, now that everyone know it already, yes I'm hiding my relationship I'm sorry"

"She's my first love and I'm deeply inlove with her since highschool, siya yung kauna unahan kong fan nung hindi pa ako nag audition naging trainee at naging artist, one of my friend Franzy? introduce her to our group of friends nung highschool, siya daw yung new student at bagong kaibigan niya I didn't know na mahuhulog ako sa ganda niya at mas lalong nag pahulog saakin dahil sa ugali niya."

"At the moment that media released the scandal, our relationship is not good as it used to be"

"She's reserved so much hate from everyone that she don't deserve. Everyone telling me to break up with her even my agency and my group"

"Ahhh, uhm" tumingin naman ito sa kisame at huminga ng malalim.

"Ever since I started living in this industry I've been following everyone's opinion, I love her, I love her more than anyone in this world, how can everyone tell me confidently to leave the girl who makes me happy? and how can everyone tell me to leave the girl that I love so much? Oh God"

"It's hurt me so much seeing my girl secretly crying because of what she reserved, I saw her one time, I saw her crying"

"If leaving her, can make me broke into pieces, I'm sorry to dissapoint you all, I can't lost someone who only can make me complete into one piece"

"I can't leave her, I can protect her, I can do everything for her, seeing her cry it makes me hurt but I can't let her go for just those reason."

"Selfish? whatever you think about me but I can't let her go, I love her and I will protect her no matter what, even to my fans, just for her I will fight"

"This is just our downfall and I can't let that seperate us, even her, she can't even seperate us. If loving her this way is a crime then put me behind those bars"

"I know someday... someday everyone will love her like how much I love her"