Stressed Out

Toy Bonnie's POV

"Toy Bonnie!"

"Toy Bon!"

"Yo!Bon!"

"OVER HERE!"

I sighed as paparazzi followed me.

I placed my hands on the pocket of my hoodie and continued to walk while eating a lollipop.

What the hell are they doing at 4 in the morning?

"Toy Bonnie, is it true?"

"You cheated on Toy Chica?"

"How's the new girl?"

"How's your tour?"

"Is Toy Bonnica real!?"

I tried to hide my anger and just ignored them.

I reached the apartment of my manager and turned around.

"Guys!Just please shut up and go!"I shout.

They remained silent and I sighed.

"TOY BONNIE!HOW ABOUT THAT GIRL!LET'S TAKE THE INTERVIEW IN!TOY BONNIE!TOY BONNIE!TOY BONNIE!"They chattered again and went closer to me.

I walked back and knocked on the door really fast and once the door opened, I got in quickly and shut the door and locked it.

I breathed heavily and saw my manager sitting om the couch with tea on her hand.

"You called?"I panted.

"Yes.I would like to meet the girl you took out on a date."Nathalie said.

"Why?"I panted again and sat down.

"I would like to meet her that's all.I want to see if you two would be an icon like you and...Toy Chica.If the girl and you would be perfect, it would become an icon making you more and more famous."Nathalie said.

I sighed,
"Look, Nathalie, Toy Chica and I didn't break up.The paparazzi mistaken me and Angel-the girl-as a couple and spread it on the internet like wildfire!"I said and made hand gestures.

Nathalie sighed and nodded taking all the info in.

"Have you checked your social media accounts?"She asked.

"Not yet."

"Check it."

I whipped out my phone and went to Twitter first,

ToyBonnica4EVER!:WTF JUST HAPPENED!?

🍵Teas:The tea is getting hotter.

TBONNICASHIPPER❤️:Did you two break up?

ToyFred:Bro, you messed up.

☑️Selena Gomez:I can't believe this TB...

TCfan:My ship is ruined, unfollow.

Eff_Me_TB:FINALLY!EFF ME NOW TB!!!

User728:I hate this...

wherearetheavocados?:I love u too!But why???

"You lost 300 followers on twitter, 489 on insta, and lost 93.55 subscribers on youtube."Nathalie said.

I checked all the other social media's I had and I received a lot of hate comments.

"The more haters, the more your reputation would be ruined."Nathalie sighed.

"Can't we stop this?"I sighed getting stressed.

"I don't know..."She shrugged.

"Alright.Then I'll tell them the truth."I said and typed a message on all my social media's.

TBonnie🎶'
The news are fake guys!I did not cheat on my bae, I was just hanging out with a classmate, something wrong?Haters gotta hate!❤️

I shut my phone off and rubbed my temples.

"The tour is on Wednesday, right?"

"Thursday.At the Seaside Centre, afternoon."Nathalie corrected me.
"And on Friday, a public concert on the park and meet and greet at the mall arena on Friday and Saturday."

"Whew, okay...That's a lot."I said."Can't I rest?"

"You need to show your love to your fans."

"Okay, okay!"I said and breathed in.

"Can I please scream?"I asked.

Nathalie placed headphone over her head.

I'll take that as a yes.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I yelled as loud as I can to take all my stress out.

Ring!Ring!

I took my phone out,

"Hello?"

"Toy Bro, I can literally hear your scream."Bonnet muttered.

"I'm aware of that."

"Your stressed."She said.

"Yep."

"It's okay..."She said soothingly.

"It is NOT okay."

"I know."Bonnet said.

"Wow...."I muttered.

"Okie, byeeee~"Bonnet squeaked and ended the call.

I am sooo stressed.

I have to make a song.