The tea is spilled

Sabrina was at home, Nightmare Chichi was out to the mall.Her phone suddenly rang and she saw it was Funtime Foxy.

Sabrina sneered, "What do you want!?"

"Woah, Sabs!Hello to you too.I was wondering if you wanna go out on a date later, after we go to-"

"No, why don't you go to that new girlfriend of yours named Brookie!"Sabrina growled.

"Brookie?Who's Brookie?Sabs, what's-"

Sabrina ended the call with a huff and threw the phone to the other side of the bed.

Her phone rang again and she groaned furiously, reaching the phone and answered the call.

"WHAT!?"

"Sabs, it's Toy Chica.You have to come to the hospital."Toy Chica said and sniffled.

"Why?"Sabrina asked and heard Toy Chica cry harder."Chi, what's wrong?"

"Toy Bonnie was stabbed."

The call was ended, Sabrina didn't know what to feel but she got up anyway and called a taxi to the hospital.

She got in the hospital and saw the gang sitting on the chairs.

"Guys, what happened?"Sabrina asked, still confused.

Toy Chica looked up, her mascara fading, dropping with her tears."T-Toy Bonnie..."She cried again as Circus Baby and Chica patted her back.

"How?"

"He was looking for Toy Freddy and got stabbed.A worker found him, sending him in here.Bonnet being his sister was informed by the doctors so she called us."Foxy explained.

"Why is she not here?"Sabrina asked.

"Reporters."Bonnie said."The public doesn't know."

"Where is Toy Bonnie now?"

"He's in surgery."Mangle wiped the tears in her eyes.

Sabrina nodded and looked at the gang who were looking miserable and noticed something, "Wait, where is Funtime?"

"She's in the bathroom."Chica answered.

"Guys!"Toy Freddy called and frantically ran to them, the gang looked at him, Toy Chica slowly sitting up and looked at him.

"It's Toy Freddy."Freddy spoke up.

"Hey Toy Freddy."The boys said.

"What-"Toy Freddy was about to speak until Toy Chica gave him a hard slap across his cheek.

"What the hell?"

"Toy Chica!"

"Why did you slap him?"

"It's his fault Toy Bonnie is here!"Toy Chica glared at Toy Freddy.

"How is it my fault!?"Toy Freddy asked, getting irritated.

"He got stabbed because of you!Because he was looking for you!"Toy Chica cried.

Toy Freddy frowned, feeling guilty.

"Alright, TC, it's not Toy Freddy's fault."Funtime Foxy approached them."He didn't know he was looking for him."Funtime Foxy looked at Sabrina and smiled at her, "Hey Sabrina!"

Sabrina glared at her, "Piss off."

The gang looked at Sabrina and Funtime Foxy in shock.

"Sabrina, what's wrong?"Mangle asked.