Reunion

It was a bright, Friday morning.

Toy Bonnie drummed his fingers at the table impatiently waiting for the gang and fangirls and fanboys taking photo's of him.

"Are you sure they're coming?"Bonnet asked, taking a sip on her strawberry smoothie.

"Honestly, I don't know.I cancelled my mv shoot just for this."Toy Bonnie sighed.

"Hey guys!"Freddy exclaimed walking over to their table.

"Freddy!"Bonnet and Toy Bonnie smiled in unison.

Bonnet gave him a hug, Toy Bonnie and him did their handshake afterwards.

"I'm finally done back there!The workers are having trouble since the flour spilled everywhere."Freddy sighed and placed his hankerchief over his shoulder and took a seat.

"Oh my gosh!I can't believe it!You grew a mini beard!"Bonnet giggled.

"Hey!At least I look good in it!"Freddy argued.

"Sure, Circus Baby will eventually fall for you even more."Bonnet smirked.

"And both of you haven't changed,"Freddy stated and scooched closer to Toy Bonnie.

"So how are things with you and TC?You two made up?"Freddy asked.

"Haven't seem her, haven't talked to her.I don't car-OOF!"Toy Bonnie winced when Bonnet nudged him hard.

"Dude, not cool."Freddy shook his head dissaprovingly.

"You sound like a dad!And I'm happy with my girl, Angel.TC and I will make up once she's here."Toy Bonnie said proudly.

"More like she will kill you..."Bonnet whispered.

"Hey!Hey!Hey!"A familiar voice yelled and fans cheered.

"Oh man."Freddy rolled his eyes and walked over to the person.

"Excuse me but this is not a basketball court.The only balls we got her is meatballs."Freddy smirked at his best friend.

"Freddy!My man!"Toy Freddy smiled and fistbumped with him.
"You got a mini beard!"They said in unison and high fived.

"Ooh boy."Bonnet mumbled.

"Toy Bro!"Toy Freddy yelled again and chest bumped with Toy Bonnie.

"YAS!I saw your game dude!!!"Toy Bonnie laughed.

"Shut up!You're disturbing the customers!"Freddy shushed them and pointed to the customers who were looking at them in awe.

"Chillax dad, it's your place after all."Toy Bonnie said slyly.

Freddy just huffed as a reply, knowing that there's nothing else that could stop them from getting loud.

"Hey."Marionette arrived quietly and sat beside Toy Freddy.

"Finally!At least Mari's quieter than you babies!"Freddy cheered.

Both Toy Bonnie and Toy Freddy just rolled their eyes.

"How's the racing life?"Toy Fred asked Mari.