This will be our last (Part 1)

Foxy's POV

After that amazing kiss Nightmare Chichi and I shared, it changed my thoughts about her.

We were in a relationship together and we are happy about it.

Tonight, I will be taking her out on our first date so I had to look my best for this girl.

I put on a grey shirt and jeans, and the university's jacket with my name embroidered on it.

I put on some glasses for style and too remember the time when we danced together at the party a month ago.

I bought her some yellow roses and chocolates.

I looked at the mirror one more time and walked out the door going to Nightmare Chichi's dorm room.

I knocked on the door and put a smile on my face,

"Who is it?"

"It's your bae."I replied.

She opened the door revealing her wearing a yellow croptop and leggings with white flats.Her hair down with bouncy curls at the tip.

"You look beautiful."I said and kissed her cheek.

"You look handsome as well."She grinned.

"Here are some roses and chcolates for my girl."I said and gave herbthe gifts.

"Awww, thanks Foxy."She cooed and took themz."But next time, maybe some Godiva chocolates okay?"

"Those are expensive!"I said.

"Don't you love me?"She pouted.

"Well..."I shrugged.

"Alright!I'm ready!"She said and walked out her dorm giving me a kiss.

I took her hand and walked down the stairs going to the parking lot.

"Do you want to wear a helmet or nah?"I asked and noticed her wearing a confused look on her face.

"We're riding that?"She said, pointing my motorcycle.

"Yeah."I nodded,

"Oh...Okay."She nodded.

Damn it, she looks uncomfortable.I suck at dates!

This is our first date!

First, the chocolates!
Second, the ride.

We finally settled in and I drove off going to the location of our date.

"So where are we going?"She asked.

"It's a surprise."I said.

"Alrighty!"

I parked in front of a fancy restaurant and took her hand and settled her down.

"A fancy restaurant?Foxy, you're sweet but why didn't you tell me?I should've wore something formal!"She exclaimed.

Mangle is much easier to-

NO!

Bad Foxy!You're with Nightmare Chichi!Shut up about her!

Instead, I let my cocky side get out.

"It's supposed to be a surprise so..."I smirked and put a hand out.

"Wanna go in or no?"

She smiled at me and took my hand.

"Why would I say no to my babe?"She smiled.