i love you

Days passed, the sky was gloomy and gray, rain was pouring out the clouds and below the dark sky was the gang and a couple of other people, gathered at the cemetery for Sabrina's funeral.

The priest was talking, the gang were seated at the front, wearing black clothes and cried.She may have betrayed them but she will always be their friend.

Sabrina's brother, Ryan, was crying and held Ashley, Sabrina's girlfriend.Sabrina's father had flown from Australia when he heard the news from Ashley's parents, her father also came to get Ryan.

The other people were just aquaintances or relatives but doesn't seem to care.

Just as Sabrina's coffin was about to get buried, they went in front to see her face one more time.

"She was like my sister.Both of us shared an interest in cooking.I will always remember the memories we made Sabrina.Thank you."Freddy spoke quietly, tears falling from his eyes.

"You will always be part of the gang, even if you betrayed us I forgive you...we forgive you.Why did you have to die..."Circus Baby sobbed.

"I remember us talking, spitting crap about Nightmare..."Ballora chuckled."I'll remember all the things you said."

"Thank you for doing your best in making things right.You're a really good person."Marionette sighed sadly.

"I'll miss you little lady, thank for the fun."Toy Freddy cried.

"You're actually a great singer.I'm proud of you.I hope you'll be happy up there."Toy Bonnie bit his lip.

"I can't believe you're gone...I wanted to show you the baby but...when my baby is born would you mind being their guardian angel?"Bonnet spoke softly.

"You were really fun to hang out with.I miss you already..."Bonnie whimpered.

"I'll remember you forever.You'll always be in my heart."Chica smiled sadly.

"I'll remember the drama,"Foxy chuckled."During highschool and this year.Thank you for changing for the better."

"Hey..."Toy Chica looked at Sabrina's face."I'm sorry.I'm sorry I didn't trust you at first but...you'll always be a gangster and a cherry popper."

"Sabs..."Mangle sighed."I remember both of us being archenemies during highschool and when we learned we were about to be stepsisters.I'm really sorry.I knew about you and Funtime Foxy and I knew both of you loved each other so much.I'm happy for you, I really am.I'm going to miss you.Thank you."Mangle spoke and turned her head to look for Funtime Foxy.

She saw Funtime Foxy sitting on the chair, remaining quiet.

"And we love you..."Mangle cried and backed away when the men lifted the coffin to be buried.

The funeral continued and during the whole event, Funtime Foxy was the only one silent.She didn't talk, stand, or anything.

Everyone was now throwing flowers to the coffin.

Funtime Foxy twirled the white rose around her finger.She bit her lip angrily, causing it to bleed.She ran her fingers through her hair.

"This is all my fault."

"This is all your fault."Brookie barged in Nightmare Chichi's room.

Nightmare Chichi, who was on her phone and watching Netflix, turned to Brookie and smiled.
"Brooks!You should have told me you were coming over, did the maids let you in?We should go swimming."