A/N - Updates and Endgame

Updates
I'm currently going to be writing a few chapters in advance about the new Field Trip mini-series, oneshots, and any new requests so whilst updates are hopefully going to be quite regular there may be a few days where there aren't as many due to me starting school again. Like I said, please please please request so that I can carry on writing chapters for you guys to enjoy.

Endgame
As of today, we only have a couple more days until Endgame comes out! I'm so excited and not mentally prepared (do not touch Steve or Tony or I'll literally murder everyone) (Bucky can't loose Steve) (Peter can't loose Tony). I'm seeing it on Friday 26th after school (so Breida and eve (hey guys 😂) that's why I'm not concentrating that day) and I won't be posting spoilers without multiple warnings. I'll only be posting updates with Endgame involved around 1-2 weeks after it first comes out, and even then they'll have multiple spoiler warnings.

I'm planning to write an Endgame recap on the day I see it, but it won't be published for a few weeks after. So if you aren't able to go and watch it, I'll hopefully have a pretty good recap here.

Quick Recommendation!
I really recommend that you go and read 'Fallen Angel' by LittleStories_xx as she is one of my closest friends and a really good writer that updates often. It's not Marvel based but it's really interesting to read something that's not my regular fandom so I suggest you go and read it too

Title Change
Just in case anybody notices I did change the title slightly, it's still the exact same book though

Please please please send requests and if you enjoy my stories, make sure to vote using the star! Love you guys xx