Elementals (Part 6)

ok so we doing a thing. um. this happened? and it's like!?? done really well? using a script and everything. damn girl. anyway it's 00:54 and i'm inspired so let's go

REMINDER: IVE SKIPPED THE END OF RAGNAROK. THIS IS NOW INFINITY WAR

PRO TIP: go read part 5 like i had to cause i had no idea what was happening

"This is the Asgardian refugee vessel Statesman. We are under assault, I repeat, we are under assault - The engines are dead, life support failing. Requesting aid from any vessel within range. We are 22 jump points out of Asgard. Our crew is made up of Asgardian families, we have very few soldiers here. This is not a warcraft. I repeat, this is not a warcraft!"

The warnings and pleas were ignored, and the mighty titan and his children had entered the refugee vessel. Half of the Asgardian people had been brutally slaughtered, and now the remaining few were being 'reassured' by their families murderers. The large being was stepping over the corpses as if they were simply a piece of dirty clothing on a bedroom floor.

"Hear me, and rejoice. You have had the privilege of being saved by the Great Titan.... You may think this is suffering... no. It is salvation. Universal scales tip toward balance because of your sacrifice." In the background, one of the titan's children impales a remaining Asgardian through their heart as Ebony Maw continues to speak. "Smile... for even in death, you have become Children of Thanos."

Loki stands nervously to the side, next to the remaining children of Thanos. The mighty titan begins to walk between the corpses towards a captured Thor, smirking as his plan slowly begins to fall into place. "I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right... yet to fail, nonetheless." He pauses and picks up the God of Thunder by his neckpiece, Thor struggling to breath in his grasp. "It's frightening. Turns the legs to jelly. I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say... I AM."

Thanos held up his hand, displaying the gauntlet proudly. In one of the slots sat a glowing purple stone. The power stone. "You talk too much." murmured Thor, whilst being held by Thanos as crimson blood dripped from his mouth. Thanos turns to Loki and smirked. "The Tesseract, or your brothers head. I assume you have a preference."

Loki stood proud as the Black Order smirked and shifted their weapons around him. "Oh I do," he said. "Kill away." The gauntlet is pressed forcefully against Thor's head, the power stone glowing as it sends waves of pure pain through to the God. As Thor screams in terrible pain, Loki's seemingly uncaring demeanour changes at his brothers suffering. "ALL RIGHT STOP!" he shouted, not being able to bare the sight of Thor being tortured for any longer.

"We don't have the tesseract! It was destroyed on Asgard!" Thor spat, still recovering from his torture. Loki glances over at Thor as he says this, lifting his hand into the air as the Tesseract reveals itself. "You really are the worst brother."

Loki steps forwards, advancing towards Thanos with the Tesseract in his hand. "I assure you brother.. the sun will shine on us again."

"Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian." Thanos quipped in a smug voice, knowing that the trickster God should be more loyal to himself and the black order.

Loki pauses in front of the titan, staring up at him. "Well, for one thing, I'm not Asgardian. And for another... we have a Hulk."

Thanos looks to his right as the giant green rage monster appears from the side of the ship, followed by a certain angry British teenager. "AND A BREIDA, LOKI. WE ALSO HAVE AN ANGRY MOTHERFUCKING ENGLISH WOMAN."

The fight end with Hulk being knocked out, a young girl laying bleeding nearby, barely conscious. With his last gasps of
breath, Heimdall prays up to the Allfather. "Allfathers... let the dark magic flow through me one last... time." The bifrost is summoned, carrying the unconscious Hulk and Breida away to safety.

HERES TO ACTUALLY UPDATING! 🥂🥂 lets do it bois. we've got to infinity war. breidas on her way to earth. honestly 0 idea where the other elementals are but i'm pretty sure eves a mass murderer now or something.

words: 742
finished at: 1:23am