The betrayal of Ren

Fryx's reading through their comments "I dare Ren to act like a cat." They scoffs. Fryx looks in the camera. (like in The office XD) "yeah...he ain't gonna like that one..."

*at Ren's base*

Ren is working on his magical floating island thingy."Nice ice-cream cone you got there!" Fryx says, teasing Ren. He turns around to say something similar."Well...nice- wait. did your horns grow up? They look surprised at first and the nod slightly."Yeah, I guess so..?" "Cool!" he shouts looking at them. "Heh...thanks I guess...umm... Anyways...why I'm here..." Ren raises his eyebrow. "Goodbye friendship" Fryx think to themself. "You have been dared...you have to act like a cat. She didn't say for how long but I say for at least half a day."I took out a headband with cat ears."How...how could you...I thought we were bros!" I rolled my eyes."Drama queen." I think to myself."I'm NOT wearing that. you can't make me do that! I feel so attacked right-"

*Snap*

"-meow" He jumps backwards with a terrified look."Awww...arent you a cute little kitty?" I lean to pet him and he scratches my hand. "You know what? I think I'll just leave you like this forever." "Meow?!" "Oh my god." I say bursting out laughing."Okay, so 12 hours of doing cat stuff. So go!"

Doc has finally finished his redstone contraption. It was time to test it. he switched the lever. "And...of course it's not working, great." He was searching for a mistake. Suddenly he sees a cat. It's playing with redstone dust which is now all over the place.

Later that day Cub finds scratches on the Concorp fence gate.

Elsewhere Iskall found a dead bird outside of his base. "What the heck?"

"Ow!" Stress yelled as she covered her bleeding hand."I'm telling you, that thing is evil!" She says to Iskall. "Come on! it can't be that bad.."He says as he leans to pet the cat. The cat didn't scratch him nor did it hiss. It curled up into a ball and started to purr." Hmm..." Stress said, look at it. Fryx appeared behind Stress, walking towards Iskall and the cat he was still petting. "Oh, I see you are having a good time there, kitty."He shut his eyes open. Even tho Fryx couldn't see him blush, they could tell he was embarrassed. He got up and started walking towards Fryx."Is this your cat?" Iskall asked, watching them. Fryx chuckled."Not really."They grabbed the cat and said."Come on Ren, let's get you back to normal." before flying away. Iskall stared at them disappearing in the distance, blushing. "Huh, that explains a lot." Stress said.

THE END

I hope he doesn't hate me forever :/ I drew myself XD Its not finished tho. But anyways...thanks for reading, I have one more part to rewrite into my computer so stay tuned! Byyye!