The 'Date'

"Tango?" I yell flying into the hole in the ground that is supposed to be his base. "Oh, hey!" He says as I land next to him. "What are you doing here?" He asks. "Well...I heard that you and your boys have a date tonight..." I say with a smirk. "For the sake of- they aren't 'my boys' and it's not a date! i don't think they would even like me like that." "Dude, you are holding hands with them literally every time a see you!" I say, annoyed since it's not the first time talking about this. "But that's what bros do!" "Yeah yeah whatever you say...either way...you should read this." I tell him as I show him the dare on my phone. He reads it out loud: "I dare Tango to wear a dress in front of Impulse and Zed. "He looks at me. "You know what? Okay, I'll do it. But Ill dare someone else as well." "That's not how it-" "I dare everyone to ask or dare Fryx!" He says, proud of what he just came up with. "Oh, boy." I say. "Umm...okay then...I bought you something by the way." I say handing him a plastic bag. He pulls out a blue and purple dress. Tango smiles to himself. "What are you waiting for?? Go and try it on!"

~~~~~Tiiiiime skiiiiip~~~~~

Tango is looking at himself in the mirror, turning around. "Aren't I showing too much? Like the shoulders and stuff?" "I think it's perfect! They'll love it!"

~~~~~Another tiiime skiiip~~~~~

"Looking fancy!" I yell at Zed and Impulse. They are both confusedly looking around them trying to find me. "Up here ya dummies!" They looked up and saw me, sitting on a tree. Then I notice Tango coming towards his dates. So I have to turn their attention away. "Hey look! Its Doc and X trying to flirt with each other again!" I say pointing away. Tango walks up behind them and covers their eyes. "Guess who!" He says giggling. "Tango!" The yell at the same time excited and turn around ready to hug him. But then they see the dress. Impulse.exe has stopped working. "Holy shit." I brust out laughing because we all thought Zed was incapable to say such words. Tango starts to giggle. "I mean..." Zed blushes embarrassedly. "He means you look amazing!" Zed nods as Impulse finally manages to say something." Tango blushes. "We should probably get going..." Tango says, still bright red. With that Zed grabs his left hand and Impulse his right hand and they walk away, chatting. Fryx smiles as they hear the boys giggle in the distance.

THE END

That was cute! Also, I drew how the dress is supposed to look like and it's well...meh.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed reading this and I'll see you later BYYYYYYYE!