The Mysterious Potion

Once upon a time when the game of Demise started, and there was no cult of Dragon Bros. When the alive Hermits were starting to get paranoid, at the time of fear, once Grian, was building the Architech bunker, a strange dark figure appeared in the corner of the room. And once Grian saw movement in the corner of his eye, he noticed the creature. Its face wasn't visible, the creature was wearing a long dark coat. It kind of looked like a demised wandering trader. The demised trader also had two llamas on a leash that looked like they came straight from hell. " Maybe X messed with the textures or something. " Grian thought as he came closer to the trader to get a better look at them. The trader suddenly spoke with a really low and mysterious voice. "I got something you might like, Architech. "Grian looked a little shocked- he didn't expect the thing to speak. The trader handed him a bottle with a very sparkly and colourful liquid in it. Grian took it to inspect it. "And what does it-" The builder got cut off by the mysterious trader. "If you need me, you know where to find me." And with that, the trader disappeared.

Grian didn't know really what the potion did because the trader didn't say much. So figured he should find out what it does on someone else first. He decided to test the thing on his good friend Mumbo because he might be as nervous and paranoid as anyone else right now, but when it comes to Grian he's not suspicious because he trusts him. For the most part.

*at Mumbo's prison/bunker*

Grian didn't even bother to go through the front gate. He landed on the inside yard and went straight for the entrance door. He got down the ladder and went into Mumbo's log room since he figured Mumbo would probably be there. "Wow, and you are the one complaining about our bunker's security." Mumbo jumped in surprise. "Jesus man, can't you knock? You scared me." "Okay, so I've got something for you, actually." He says handing Mumbo the potion. "What is this?" Mumbo asks looking at the bottle. "Don't worry about it, just drink it." Mumbo took the potion, looking really scared. He starts drinking it. "Just don't drink the whole..." Too late. The mustached man drank the whole bottle and he wasn't looking so good. "Umm... Mumbo? Are you ok?" Mumbo groaned. "Mmm... My head hurts...Wow, your eyes are beautiful..." "What?" Grian looks confusedly at Mumbo. "Can I hug you?" Mumbo asks while already going for a hug. "Alright, alright." Grian pets his back, awkwardly. "Okay so at least I know what kind of potion it was now." Grian says. "I love you, Grian!" "Yup, there it is. Yeah, yeah, we have to figure out how to get you out of this...Let me think...wait it was a potion, so that means it has some kind of duration, and then it runs out...right?" Mumbo thinks for a moment. " I guess, that makes sense, you are very clever, Grian." Mumbo says, smiling. "I hope it runs out soon...this is like talking to a robot who only knows compliments." Mumbo looked down for a moment at that comment, but Grian didn't notice.

A few days go by and Grian is starting to be really annoyed that the potion still didn't wear off. He really likes Mumbo, a lot but this is just playing with his emotions. He knows Mumbo doesn't like him that way he sees him as a friend. He would never mean what he says right now.

Grian and Mumbo are hanging out in Mumbo's industry area when Grian starts to realize something. All this time, he couldn't figure out why the trader said that Grian would know where to find them. It's because the trader is someone Grian knows! And he knows damn well where to find them. Grian grabs Mumbo's hand. In these past few days, he found out it's very comforting for him. "Where are we going?" Mumbo asks." To Fryx's. We need to know when is the potion wearing off and why did they do this. "B-but Grian...We do have to...do that... it's completely unnecessary." Mumbo tries to convince Grian, nervously. Grian ignores that and launches both of them in the air.

They arrive at Fryx's base in a few minutes. Grian knocks on the door, loudly, while Mumbo is nervously fidgeting with his hands. Soon enough, the door opened. Fryx was sitting on their chair."I've been waiting for you two." Grian and Mumbo looked at them, and as soon as they sat down in Fryx's 'office' Grian started talking. "So...you gave me a potion of love or whatever?" "Love potion, that's right." Fryx looks straight at Mumbo."So you knew I wasn't going to try it on myself." "Uh-hm" "Okay, I get that, you are demised and, you are mad about it but, please tell me, when is it gonna wear off?" Grian asks. Fryx starts laughing like crazy. "Wh-what's so funny?" "Oh my god, oh god....okay...The potion only lasted for like 4 hours or something." Grian is mildly confused when Fryx says that.

THE END
So I'm kind of back? this platform is still not dead, I see. This request is kind of old, same as the rest of them. But I still hope you liked it and I'll see you next time hopefully sooner. Byeee everyone! (and also the drawing on the cover is totally not in my math book)