Here's Jonny

Y/n pov

Mileena had taken care of the plates and stood a few feet away from y/n just looking at them she smiled, although her smile was terrifying y/n smiled back.

Mileena: well since your clothes are covered in blood.... I ...ummm got you some new ones I hope you like them 

She left the room and came back holding a tunic about y/ns size, it was blue and black. Y/n took it and smiled wider, it was the nicest thing they had ever owned.

Y/n: t-thank you miss mileena

(It looks like sub-zeros outfit but with black long sleeves and no mask, but it does have a blue hood)

Mileena: you can change in my room, it's the one you woke up in.

Y/n ran off back to mileenas room closing the door. 

Y/n changed into the outfit and smiled at how both strange and beautiful it looked, they ran back out to mileena to show her.

Mileena: you look cute, like a little Lin kuie.

Y/n: a what?

Mileena: oh I forgot you were an earthrealmer , they are an order of ice warriors, I know their leader, he.....doesn't like me 

Y/n: oh

Mileena: anyways I was wondering something, I have to go meet someone soon, she's a friend but I'd feel terrible leaving you alone so, would you like to come with me?

Y/n: yes, is your friend nice?

Mileena: if she likes you

Y/n: ok

Mileena got herself ready, she put her mask back on and took her sais, finally she walked to y/n and put up the hood on their tunic.

Mileena: I have to worn you, out world is not a nice place, keep your hood on  and hold my hand, some of the people here are very strange so please don't freak out.

Y/n nodded a large bit of fear creeping into them

Mileena: let's go 

Mileena pov

She led them out of the house and they towards the bustle of the market, mileena was happy that y/n stayed as close as they could at all times never letting go of her hand.

Mileena was confident that she could make it to Tanya without getting caught by kotal khans body guards. What she hadn't been thinking about was the earthrealm people who might be their.

???: hey, I may be an actor but I ain't that dumb 

She recognized the voice 

Jonny cage

She turned around to see him strutting towards her removing his sunglasses.

Jonny: mask can't hid that mug sweetheart 

He looked down at y/n and then back to her

Jonny: so kidnaping kids now junk face?

Mileena pushed y/n behind her and squared up with Jonny 

Mileena: leave. Them. Out. Of . This

She said this with a dangerous tone in her voice 

Jonny: I don't think so,  Cassie get the kid out of here while I deal with shark mouth here 

Cassie: on it 

Jonny punched mileena strait in the face grabbed her and threw her over himself flinging a green energy ball into her throwing her backwards. 

Jonny: damn I'm good 

Cassie ran past both of them b-lining for the kid, to her shock the kid ran towards mileena.

Cassie: wait! 

She tried to grab them but something unthinkable happened, a small blast of frost blasted outward from the child. The kid was knocked off their feet smacking their head off of a rick in the ground. Cassie ran over and grabbed them running for the portal back to earthrealm.

Mileena who was currently being cornered by Jonny screamed, not in pain but in sadness and anger, she grabbed Jonny and bit down onto his shoulder and ran after the girls carrying y/n.

Mileena: noooo! 

She had tears running through her eyes as they entered the portal and were gone, the city Guards were making their way to her as well as Arron black who had one gun trained on her.

Arron: don't move 

She jumped kicking him in the head and flipping off of his body up onto a room were she stared running. 

I can't help y/n if I'm dead, thinking this she tried to push down the gut wrenching feeling she had as the many tears streamed down her face.

Mileena: I will find you y/n, I'll get you back 

(Hello everyone thank y'all for reading please let me know all of your feedback and suggestions for the story, this was a big one so tell me, thank you all so much bye bye 👋)