Special forces

Y/n pov

Y/n started to wake up, they had a splitting headache, y/n sat up and found that they were in a small room, on one wall it looked like a mirror but y/n could feel people watching from the other side. 

Y/n curled their knees up to their face and hugged them to their chest. Y/n waited for something, anything to happen.

Cassie pov

Jonny: so what do ya think?

Cassie: my guess is Lin kuei, probably the child of a important figure. Mileena might have kidnaped them in order to black mail them.

Sonya: a good observation, but the only way to know is to ask them 

Jonny: general blade

Sonya: I think the kid will respond best to Cassie, you might come off as a creep.

Cassie nodded and went to the door as Jonny began a light hearted argument with Sonya.

Cassie entered the interrogation room and closed the door behind her.

She could see the kid was scared as they shied away from her as she neared them. 

Y/n pov 

Y/n watched the woman cautiously as she neared them.

???: hey kiddo, my name is Cassie, what's yours?

Y/n stayed silent and just looked at her.

Cassie: hmmm let me see, she pulled a pack of bubble gum out of a pouch on her hip and held it out.

Cassie: want one, it's good 

Y/n slowly reached out and took one peace of gum, they unwrapped it and started chewing.

Y/n: t-thank y-you 

Cassie: no problem, now about that name?

Y/n: my n-name I-is y-y/n

Cassie: so y/n, did the woman who kidnaped you hurt you in any way?

Y/n: k-kidnaped? She didn't kidnap m-me

Cassie: what do you mean?

Y/n: she saved me from them monsters

Cassie wrote this down in a book she had in-front of her 

Cassie: hmmm, so with that outfit was your family Lin kuei?

Y/n: n-no, mileena got me these because my old ones had blood all over them

Cassie: so y/n do you know where your family is at this time so we can get you back to them?

Y/n started to panic, there was no way they would go back 

Y/n: n-no please, I don't want to go home

Cassie: why?

Y/n: they would always be mean and call me names and hurt me.

Cassie's constant smile failed 

Cassie: what?

She removed her sunglasses and looked at y/n seeing the bruises on their face 

Cassie: So all of those arnt from mileena?

Y/n shook their head

Y/n: no she's really nice 

Cassie: and ugly

She whispered that last part under her breath as she leaned back.

Cassie: so you don't have anywhere else to go?

Y/n: n-no

Cassie: while we sort some things out you can wait with us

Y/n: will I get to go back to mileena?

Cassie's smile again fell

Cassie: I don't know about that, your gonna have to talk to miss blade

Y/n looked down sad

Cassie looked down at them she did feel bad for them, but their was nothing she could do. 

Cassie: Sorry kid 

( Hello everyone thank y'all for reading please let me know all your feedback and suggestions for the story thanks y'all bye bye 👋)

Please go check out my new story ( fnaf sl x child reader)