14

"I need a job." Quinn complained to Santana and Brittany.

"You're always welcome to work at the dance studio." Brittany told Quinn. "You can help with scheduling and maybe even cover a class or two."

Quinn nodded slowly.

"What about auditions?" Santana wondered. "Have you been going on any? 'Cause I've been seeing your name all over."

"I went on a few." Quinn said with a shrug. "And I did that commercial with Sam, which will be released any day now, but that's about it."

"What about music?" Brittany asked. "You were in glee club, right?"

Quinn raised her eyebrow and glanced at Santana before turning back to Brittany. "Uh, yeah."

"Your voice is decent, I guess." Santana stated. "But you're also a really good actress, Quinn."

"Thanks." Quinn said, shaking her head. "I'm not the strong singer that you, Mercedes, and Rachel are. I don't think I could be a singer."

"What do you wanna be?" Brittany wondered with a grin. "If you could be anything in the world. 'Cause you can."

"Britt's right." Santana nodded. "You need to think about what you want and go after it. And you'll be great at whatever you choose, but you have to know what that is."

"I like modeling." Quinn told the girls. "But I miss performing. I love acting and dancing and singing. It makes me feel more..."

"Alive?" Brittany guessed.

"Yeah." Quinn said. "And modeling is fun, but it can be exhausting worrying about my appearance like that and after everything I've been through, I don't wanna go down that road again."

"Why don't you try auditioning for musicals instead of plays?" Santana suggested. "They're still doing auditions for Grease."

"How are they still doing auditions when you and Finn were already picked for Rizzo and Danny?" Quinn wondered.

"Finn and I were the only actors called back for our roles." Santana explained. "Which means that it's official."

"That's why it was reported." Brittany added. "Plus, to build some buzz about the show."

"You could still audition for Frenchy." Santana told Quinn. "Or any of the other girls other than Sandy."

"I don't know. I think I should do my own thing." Quinn stated. "Like, pick something none of my friends are doing."

"What about Hairspray auditions? You'd be a really good Penny." Santana said.

Quinn shrugged. "I have to think about it."

Santana nodded back.

"How's Puck?" Quinn asked. "Is he still living with you two?"

"Yeah." Santana said. "He's trying to figure out what he's gonna do next, but he's doing okay. I told him he can take time to relax, but you know him."

"He hasn't done that in years." Quinn noted. "He's always felt like he had to take care of everyone else. Ever since he was a kid."

"Yeah, well, he's been taking care of his sister and his mom since then." Santana reminded Quinn.

Quinn nodded slowly. "How are they? Has he seen them?"

"He hasn't seen them in a while, but he talks to them a lot." Brittany told Quinn. "And they're good."

"Good."