30

"You want me?" Puck repeated, making sure he heard Quinn properly.

Quinn nodded. "I love you. You know I do, and you wanted me to prove it so here I am."

"What do you want us to be?" Puck wondered. "'Cause you just got out of a relationship. And all the magazines and blogs are gonna say that-"

"I don't care what they say." Quinn cut Puck off.

Puck looked at her.

"You're worth it." Quinn went on. "I should've never asked you to move out, I shouldn't have pushed you to go to therapy when you didn't want to, and I shouldn't have let you go so easily."

"We both let go." Puck said. "Things weren't working."

"I want them to work now." Quinn told Puck. "I want you to move back in so we can figure it all out together."

"Baby, you know I'd love for everything to go back to how it was." Puck responded. "But we can't just go back like nothing happened."

"I know not right away, but I think if we put in some work and go to couple's counseling, we can get back to how things were." Quinn stated.

Puck opened his mouth to answer, but Quinn continued.

"I know you hate the idea of therapy, but I feel like we tried everything else and if things get bad again, we might really end up hating each other." Quinn explained. "And I don't know about you, but I'd rather try and have things not work than never try and never know."

Puck nodded slowly. "Okay."

"Okay?" Quinn furrowed her eyebrow.

"Okay, we can try couple's counseling." Puck told Quinn. "But I think we should start before I move back in. Just so we can see where we're at."

"Okay." Quinn nodded as they reached her apartment. "Thanks for walking me home."

"Yeah, sure." Puck smiled.

"I love you." Quinn reminded Puck as she kissed him.

"I love you, too." Puck said when they parted.