24

Quinn continued going to the café each night, hoping that Puck would be there.

And each night, he wasn't.

"Excuse me." Quinn blurted.

One of the café workers turned to her. "Yes?"

"Do you have a, um, a schedule to keep track of who performs here?" Quinn asked.

The worker furrowed her eyebrow. "What?"

"My friend was performing here for a while and I was interested in doing it." Quinn lied.

"Okay, you can go tomorrow night." The girl said.

"Tomorrow night?" Quinn repeated.

The girl nodded. "See you tomorrow..."

"Quinn." Quinn answered.

"Quinn."

-

Quinn left the café and headed home, trying to figure out what she would sing the following night. She decided to text Rachel because she knew the brunette would be eager to help.

Rachel arrived at Quinn's apartment ten minutes after Quinn.

"Hey." Rachel grinned as she hugged Quinn. "I'm so glad you texted me."

"Me, too." Quinn said as the girls parted. "I'm performing at that café tomorrow night."

"You are?" Rachel asked.

Quinn nodded. "I didn't wanna tell her I was asking about Puck, so I said I wanted to sign up to perform one night, and she said tomorrow."

"We need to come up with a setlist for you." Rachel said.

"I have one song in mind, but I need more." Quinn told Rachel as the girls sat down on the couch. "Maybe I could get Sam to play the guitar for me."

"Or Noah." Rachel suggested.

"He doesn't wanna see me." Quinn shook her head. "I'll text Sam after I decide what I wanna do."

"Well, if Sam's in it, you can do Lucky." Rachel said.

"That's a good idea." Quinn noted. "Especially if Noah's there."

Rachel raised her eyebrow. "You wanna make him jealous?"

"Don't act like you've never done a duet with him to make Finn jealous." Quinn responded.

Rachel nodded. "Me and Finn will make sure he comes."

"Thanks." Quinn smiled slightly.

"And you're coming to the New Directions' dinner on Friday." Rachel informed Quinn.

"Yes."