•chapter two•

Skeet's POV

When I woke up, my mind immediately drifted to Danielle. I couldn't stop picturing her laughing and smiling. I could still see her standing in my kitchen with her tan skin showing through her ripped jeans. I cursed myself for thinking about what it would be like to run my hands over her thighs and just to touch her. She was engaged though, but I also learned that she wasn't happy. Which for some reason really hurt me. I felt her heartbreak when she cried in front of me, I just wanted to make her happy. I really hope she can find someone who can do that for her.

Danielle's POV

It was now my fifth day on set and I was enjoying every minute of it, but I was totally exhausted. Must to my relief the director yelled "Cut. Take a break." and I quickly made my way to the break room. I found Vanessa and Skeet laughing as they ate some donuts.

"Hey guys." I greeted them as I made my way to the coffee machine.

I filled my cup and joined the two actors at the table.

"We were just talking about Skeet's high quality acting in Scream." Vanessa informed me and giggled.

"Oh, well, if I'm being honest I've never seen it." I confessed.

"Ooh that one hurt." Skeet said as he jokingly placed his hand over his heart.

God, he was so sexy. Mhm. Oh my god. What am I thinking?! I need to stop this.

"I'm sorry, I never liked scary movies." I laughed as I drank from my mug.

"Well, how about we watch it tonight?" Vanessa suggested. "Could we do it at your place, Skeet?"

I diverted my eyes to Skeet, he quit eating and looked at Vanessa seriously.

"You know I hate watching my own work.." he paused. "But I can't really say no, so I guess. Are you in, Danielle?" Skeet glanced at me and I saw what I thought was a glimmer of hope in his eyes.

I was probably just imagining things, he doesn't care if I come or not.

"Sure, Jacob is gone on a business trip, so I guess I can." I answered as I stood up.

"Okay, be at my place by six." Skeet said as he smiled up at me.

"I will be there. I'll see you guys later, I'm going home." I told them as I walked out of the building.

Later that evening, I was all ready to go. I had on some tight, black leggings and a baby blue t-shirt. When I arrived at Skeet's, Vanessa wasn't there yet, but I knocked on the door anyways. i noticed a balcony that I hadn't noticed before. Skeet opened it and stood there looking at me.

"Hey Danielle, come on in, Vanessa isn't here yet, but have a seat." Skeet said as he held the door open for me.

I took a seat on his couch and he joined me.

"So, you said Jacob was on a business trip, how is all that?" Skeet asked hinting at what we had discussed a couple of nights ago.

"Just fine. Why wouldn't it be?" I asked sounding a little more harsh than I intended.

"I was just wondering considering what you said the other night." Skeet said, not backing down.