• chapter twenty-five •

Danielle

I was totally ecstatic. Fuck, I was going to marry Skeet Ulrich. That's absolutely insane. My mind was whirling, but the one thing I couldn't forget was I was going to spend the rest of my life with the man that I loved, oh, so much. My heart raced and trails of giggles fell from my lips as Skeet dragged me up the staircase to our hotel room.

"God, I feel like a fucking teenager." Skeet sighed, as he twirled me around in the bedroom. "A gorgeous woman is carrying my baby and I get to marry her."

"I know, I've never been more happy." I grinned, planting soft open-mouthed kisses to his cheek.

"Your nights not over though." He smiled as he led me into the bathroom.

My jaw dropped at the sight before me. The lighting in the bathroom was dim, but it was lit by candles strewn across the counters and bathtub. Rose petals were all over the floor and some sparkling grape juice was waiting to be poured in a champagne glass.

"Skeet, baby.. I'm speechless." I mumbled clutching his hand in mine.

"Do you like it?" He asked, turning around to face me and cupping my face with his hands.

"Like it?! I love it, honey." I beamed.

"Let's get you in the tub then." Skeet chuckled, helping me get my jacket off.

"Can you.. uhh.. turn around so I can get in?" I murmured, blushing of embarrassment.

"I've seen you naked plenty of times, honey." He teased.

"Skeet.. please. My body is already changing and it's embarrassing." I pleaded as he took my hands in his.

"I'm not doing it, Danielle. I love your body and more importantly I love you, so get in the damn bathtub, sweetheart." Skeet chuckled.

"Fineee. But don't say I didn't warn you. My breasts are swollen and my belly is already poking out." I huffed.

I stripped and slowly lowered my body into the warm water, it coming to rest just above my breasts. I looked up as Skeet poured me a glass of grape juice.

"Skeet.. you know what would make me even happier?" I began.

"What? Anything you want, princess."

"Get in here with me." I smirked.

"You really want me to?" He asked, rubbing my hand with his thumb.

"Mhm. And you could rub my belly." I whispered softly.

Skeet smiled at me as he slipped his belt out of the loops and pulled his pants off. He took his shirt off as well and I couldn't help but bite my lip as I watched. He was absolutely amazing.

"Scoot over, babygirl."

I slid up as Skeet sat down in the water. His arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled my back against his chest as I rested between his legs. His big hands stroked my belly as his lips found my neck. He was so soft and gentle I wanted to make love to him right there.

"Guess what." He whispered, the hot air tickling my ear.

"What?" I asked, eagerly.

"I set up a crib in the spare bedroom at the house." I could feel his grin against my wet skin, but I got a little nervous at the mention of living at his house.

"In L.A.?" I cleared my throat.

"Yeah, I know you don't like it, but I think you'll enjoy living with me and the kids. We can fly to Vancouver when we need to work and bring the baby with us. I have that spare bedroom in my condo. I just want our main home to be with the kids." He continued.