•chapter seventeen•

Danielle's POV

As soon as the door shut, my back was up against it with Skeet up against me. His tongue entering my mouth as one hand glided up my thigh, under the hem of my dress and the other gripped my hip. Shivers shot down my spine when I felt his stubble scratching my lips. His hand continued to rise, getting closer and closer to where I was aching for him as our tongues pulsated in a dance of passion. I gently pushed Skeet off of me as he shrugged his jacket off his shoulders. I grabbed his hand and quickly led him to the bedroom where I shoved him, so he was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I'll be right back." I winked and shut the door to the bathroom.

I quickly unzipped my dress and slipped into the lingerie I had picked out earlier. I slowly peeked out of the cracked door to see Skeet, shirtless, sitting on the bed.

"Are you ready, baby?" I coaxed.

"More than you know." He growled.

I opened the door fully and smiled as I watched him squirm. I placed myself in between his legs and gripped his shoulders. He let out a low groan as his hands roamed my body, tracing over the valley of my breasts and back down to my navel.

"God, you drive me fucking insane." He roused, soaking my panties.

The next thing I knew, Skeet's hands were gripping my hips as he swiftly stood up and threw me back on the bed. My boobs bounced as I hit the firm mattress, adding to the lust in Skeet's eyes. I quickly tried to get back up off my back, but Skeet grabbed my wrists and placed them above my head, holding me down.

"Tonight is all about you, babygirl." He added firmly, before his hot lips touched the skin of my stomach.

I moaned his name at the feeling of his rough lips all over my body, egging him on. His teeth lightly bit at the inside of my thighs causing me to buck my hips. I craved him, I craved his touch, his love.

"Please, Skeet." My voice barely came out as a whisper.

"What do you want, babygirl?" He demanded.

"I want you!" I begged as he slid the lacy, black lingerie down my legs.

I quickly sat up, discarding my bra, before he shoved me back down. Skeet's eyes were dark as they gazed into mine. His right hand came up to massage my breast and his fingers slid through my wet folds making my legs shake.

"You're so wet for me, Danielle." He growled as two of his fingers entered me.

Skeet's fingers curled against my walls while his thumb rubbed my clit. I practically screamed at the pleasure that filled my body when he slid them in and out over and over. My mouth fell open and my eyes rolled back.

"Fuck!" I screamed when his fingers were replaced by his tongue.

His tongue dove deeper and deeper into me, leaving me breathless and panting.

"What, babygirl? Does this feel good?" He teased me in between licks.

"Oh, fuck yes, daddy." I moaned, gripping his hair and pulling slightly.

A loud knock at the door pulled us out of our antics and Skeet tried to raise up, but I gripped him tightly.

"Please, don't stop!" I begged.

Skeet just chuckled before burying his face in between my legs again. The feeling of his stubble scratching at my thighs and his tongue sucking on my clit and his fingers massaging my hardened nipples was all too much to handle. My stomach tightened and my walls clenched as the pleasurable sensation filled me to the brim.