•chapter eighteen•

Danielle's POV

I was standing in my bedroom with my hair in a messy ponytail and I was only wearing fuzzy socks and Skeet's Rolling Stones t-shirt.

"I have no idea what the hell to pack." I grumbled as I threw some shirts down on the bed.

"Babe, just pack enough comfortable outfits for a week." Skeet replied effortlessly, coming up behind me to massage my shoulders.

We were leaving for L.A. tomorrow and I was trying to pack my suitcase, but I had no idea what to bring. I giggled when his arms wrapped around my waist and I turned around to face him. I placed a soft kiss on his lips, but my smile faltered.

"I'm so nervous, Skeet." I confessed.

"About what?"

"Meeting your kids."

"Babygirl, don't be. I know they'll love you." He said, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

I huffed and turned back around to finish packing. His arms were still wrapped around my waist and my ass was against his front, but I was too anxious to notice.

"Don't you think they're going to notice that their father is twice my age?" I jabbed as I folded a t-shirt.

Skeet sat down on the bed and ran his hands through his hair as he sighed.

"Danielle, they're going to notice, but they won't care because I don't. I love you and that's all that matters." He promised.

"I hope so." I muttered under my breath.

"Do you trust me?" Skeet asked.

I crossed my arms and looked down at him with my eyebrows raised, but it wasn't long until a smirk crept onto my face. I couldn't be serious around him. I giggled and straddled him, wrapping my arms around his neck as his hands cupped my face.

"I trust you." I pretended to pout.

Skeet planted soft kisses on my cheeks and all over my neck as I sat on his lap.

"You know, you look awful cute in my shirt." He smiled.

"Thank you, baby."

We both leaned in to connect our lips causing butterflies to form in my stomach. I slipped my tongue into his mouth, seeking warmth. Skeet's hand slid under my t-shirt and caressed my hip lovingly as it slowly rose higher and higher.

"You better watch it, I'm not wearing a bra." I smirked.

"Well, you're just full of surprises. What was that thing you called me the other day before we were interrupted?"

I immediately knew what he was referring to, I didn't know why I had said it, I don't necessarily have a daddy kink, but it just slipped out. My cheeks grew red as I acted clueless.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I stood up from his lap and started to fold clothes again.

"I think you know exactly what I'm talking about, but if you want me to refresh your memory I can." Skeet smirked as he laid back on the bed, resting his head on his folded arms.

"No, there's no need for that." I blushed making Skeet chuckle.

A few seconds of silence passed, but I nervously glanced at Skeet ever so often.

"So, um.. did you like it?" I stuttered.

"I fucking loved it, babygirl." Skeet growled, smiling from ear to ear.

"You're awful!" I giggled as I jumped on the bed beside of him and slapped his arm.

He quickly wrapped me in his embrace and I laughed loudly as he tickled me, which he knows I hate. I shoved and kicked, trying to get away from him, but it was impossible.