• chapter twenty-four •

Danielle

Steam rose from the shower and filled the bathroom as I wrapped the soft towel around my dripping body. I smeared the condensation on the mirror away as my other hand ran through my hair. As I stared at my reflection, I realized that there really was such a thing as pregnancy glow. My eyes were brighter and all together I looked happier. I turned sideways, unraveling the towel and looking at my little baby bump. It was bigger than you would think at just two months, but what did I know about being pregnant?

"What are you doing honey?" Skeet asked, opening the bathroom door.

"Just examining my swollen belly." I giggled, stroking it slowly.

"You're so beautiful. I can't wait until you get real big." He marveled, holding onto my naked hips.

"Well, thanks a lot. You probably won't be saying that when I'm fatter than a cow." I smirked.

"You'll be gorgeous because you'll be carrying our babygirl."

"You don't know if it's gonna be a girl, Skeet." I said, grabbing my towel and wrapping back up.

"I have a feeling." He smiled, following me out of the bathroom and into the suite, watching as I got dressed.

"After I get ready, I'm going over to Lili's room to have a little girl time." I laughed as he groaned.

"I'll miss you too much. I guess I'll have to settle for hanging out with the boys." He pretended to pout as he laid back on the bed.

I straddled him and slapped at his chest playfully. The smile that graced his face lit up my world. I giggled as I placed soft kisses all over his chest and up onto the soft skin of his neck. His hands slid over my back and eventually squeezed my ass.

"I love you, Danielle. I really am sorry about being a jerk last night." He pauses pulling my face up to look at him.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I became overwhelmed.

"Don't cry, honey. I was just stressed out because Jakob and Naiia had thrown a party and things got a little out of hand. I never meant to make you feel like I didn't miss you. I did, I was just so distracted with them." He tucked some loose strands of hair behind my ear.

"I understand, Skeet. I was just being dramatic and hormonal, I guess." I rested my forehead against his.

"No, baby! I shouldn't have treated you like that. I had no excuse." He mumbled.

"Skeet, don't worry about it. It's over, alright? We get to go see the Eiffel Tower tonight! Together!" I squealed.

"You're too cute!" He chuckled, before kissing me. "But speaking of The Eiffel Tower, I already have a plan for us." He winked and brushed his lips over my knuckles.

"And what might that be?" I questioned, grinding my hips against his slowly.

"Mhm, you better stop unless you want to miss your fun with Lili." He groaned, I could feel him harden underneath me.

"You didn't answer my question."

"It's a surprise." I squealed when he flipped me over on my back.

He slowly bit my bottom lip and then soothed the sting with his tongue, soaking my panties.

"You better get going." He gave me one more peck before getting off of me.

I let out a groan of loss as I stood up and straightened my clothes.

"I'll make you pay for that, mister!" I warned, grabbing my purse.