•chapter thirteen•

⚠️ Warning: Do NOT Read if you are uncomfortable with smut. ⚠️

Skeet's POV

"I want you. I want all of you tonight."

I stared down at Danielle, still gripping her hips, in pure shock. Her eyes were gleaming and I didn't think it was just the sunlight.

"Are you serious? Are you still drunk?" I chuckled, hoping she was dead serious.

"Skeet! I'm being for real." She whined as she swatted at my chest.

She slowly pressed her chest against my own and stood on her tippy toes to whisper in my ear.

"I don't just want you, I need you. In every way possible."

This woman would be the death of me.

Danielle's POV

"I don't just want you, I need you. In every way possible." I whispered into his ear.

I watched Skeet squirm as he groaned loudly. Skeet crashed his lips against mine, his tongue immediately slipping into my mouth. It pulsated and moved in slow rhythm against mine. When we pulled away, he brought his hand up to caress my cheek, his thumb lightly stroking my bottom lip. My tongue slowly licked at his fingertip as I took his thumb in my mouth. We moaned in unison as I sucked on his finger and he gripped my ass before he picked me up by my thighs and carried me inside. I started to kiss down his jawline and shuddered as I felt his stubble against my lips. Once we got up the stairs and to his bedroom, Skeet laid me down on the king-sized bed and walked over to the balcony to shut the doors.

"No, leave them open, I want to be able to see the sunset." I told him.

He nodded and came back towards me. Skeet towered over me as I laid on the bed, propped up on my elbows. His eyes were filled with lust and desire as he scanned my body. Skeet climbed onto the end of the bed and placed himself in between my legs, until he stopped.

"Are you sure about this, babygirl? I don't want you to regret anything." Skeet asked, looking at me now with compassion and love.

"I'm sure, I want you so bad." I moaned as I cupped his face and pulled his lips in for a kiss.

Skeet quickly grabbed me and flipped me over so I was straddling him, never breaking the kiss. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth as I gripped his chocolate brown hair. The love in the kiss was so strong that it overwhelmed me. I pulled away and slipped my t-shirt over my head, Skeet immediately put his lips on my skin and sucked on the roses that graced my collar bone. He pulled away and ran his fingers over the tattoo.

"These roses are so goddamn sexy." He growled.

"I'm glad you think so." I giggled as Skeet's mouth found my neck.

I lifted his head up to look me in the eye and he frowned slightly.

"Skeet, can we take our time? We have all night and I just want to stay in this moment with you." I whispered, breathless as I rested my forehead against his.

"Of course, baby. Whatever you want." He smiled at me as he ran his rough hands from the top of my boobs down to my waist, giving me goosebumps.