-7-

***

***

They all arrived at Taehyung's house and they immediately runs upstairs after greeting Taehyung's parent who's mother was at the kitchen and the father in the living room. They got inside Tae's bedroom and Jungkook was first to fall freely on his bed while Jimin and Taehyung sat on the floor, next to the bed.

"Wow Taehyung, you have a big house" Exclaimed Jimin while he look around his bedroom.

"Thanks" He reply with a smile. "So, what now?"

"I'm stupid" Said Jimin so suddenly, " I didn't prepare myself before coming here nor did I even brought anything to analyze" he rubs the back of his neck, also embarrassed with himself

"Wow Jimin, so you came here for nothing?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook finally got off the bed and sat next to his boyfriend

"Well, we can do some researches for the time being and learn as much as we can from the internet" He stood up and walk to Taehyung's computer located in the corner of the room and sat on the chair to do some research but it's locked, "What's the password?"

"19970109" replied Taehyung as he walks closer to Jimin, Jungkook following behind.

"Thanks" he replied and then they started on their researches and kept a notebook close by to take notes.

.🌹.

Yoongi arrived back home, tired like always. Life as a 18 years old isn't as easy as it might looks like to other. You might all think, because we're graduating but it's more stressful than that. Not only I have to worry about exams, but also college and what I want to do after that. He also have to worry about his driving lesson coming this Saturday.

"So much work" he sighed then lay flat on the couch but then he was reminded of something, Jimin. No wonder why the house is so quiet.

It wasn't completely dark outside. Yoongi just came back home and it's 4pm. He takes his phone out and dial Jimin's number and called him even though they called each other an hour ago. "Hello?"

"Oh, hi hyung" Jimin replied back

"Yeah, are you making your way back home?"

"No, I'm having dinner with Taehyung's family" He says with a low voice as he was standing in the corner talking to his brother while everyone else was waiting for him.

"What? You were suppose to come back when you're done with your business"

"No, you told me to get back before it gets dark and according to me, the sun sets at 6 pm"

"Jimin!"

"Alright, I'll be home after I have dinner with them, I can't just leave right now, that'll be rude"

"Okay then" Yoongi says and hang up afterwards. Jimin went back to the table to have dinner with his friend family. But after a while, Yoongi called Hoseok, his friend.

"Hello?" He answered the phone, Hoseok was seating in the living room, watching the latest TV shows

"Hey Hoseok, can you do me a favor?"

"Sure, which?"

"Can you replace me at work today? I'm sure boss will understand"

"Why? What happened? did you got hurt?" He worries, he can't help but worry about Yoongi. What can he say? He likes him.

"No I'm fine, I just really can't go to work today, I have other business to do"

"Oh sure" Hoseok smiles, he would anything for him, he just hope one day Yoongi would notice him but until now, nothing.

"Thanks, I'll make sure to pay you later" He says and hang up afterwards, he smiles as he thought of something.

.🌹.

"Hyung I'm...home" Jimin opens the door but the house was pitched black, all the lights were close as if no one was home. "Hyung?" And Jimin was afraid of the dark. He goes in and opens his flashlight on his phone, trying to find the light switch.

Once he opens the light, there was still other places to opens the lights. "Hyung? Are you playing games? You know I'm afraid of the dark, this is not funny!" He goes inside Yoongi's bedroom and opens the light but he also wasn't in his bedroom until he turned around and notice Yoongi, he then screams for his life thinking he was ghost.

"I got you" Yoongi couldn't stop laughing and Jimin just stood there like a stone

"Hyung, I want to say I hate you but I can't so consider yourself lucky" Jimin walks away, he's angry for sure, he's cat ears lays flat down on his head.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I was trying to punish you from leaving me" he follows after him

"What kind of punishments was that?" He walks to his brother and gave him a hug, "Please don't ever do that, I almost had a heart attack, you know well that I'm afraid of the dark"

"Sorry, I guess I went too far" He plays with his hair

"Hyung... what if I was to tell you that I like you?" Jimin whispered but Yoongi heard him loud and clear

"I like you too, you're my only brother" He replied with a smile

"No, I mean... I like you... more than that"

"..."

진실은
상처를
준다.