Bonus-2

***

***

The two clothes were off of them and now on the floor leaving them both nude. As Yoongi sits up from the bed, Jimin position himself in place before grabbing his length and began to bob it at a slow pace. He stops every now and then to play with the tip of his length. 

Yoongi groans in response and lets out a soft moan. Jimin then inserts his member inside his mouth, trying to go down as far as possible while still being able to make the older feel good. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to go all the way down but he thought it was far enough, he started to bob his head slowly. 

Hearing another sound of affection by his lover, Jimin went faster and faster picking up his pace. He started playing with his member as he gave the older a blowjob. He moans and closes his eyes as he went on. Yoongi grabs the younger's hair, trying to make him go deeper but he could only go so far making Jimin choke on his saliva. 

Some times after, when Yoongi felt close and couldn't keep it in, he came right straight inside Jimin's mouth. He didn't want to release there but it is what it is plus, Jimin didn't mind, instead, he smiles when Yoongi did so and tries to swallow it all at once but, of course, some ran down his lips. Yoongi wipes it away with his thumb and raises his finger to Jimin's lips so Jimin could lick it off.

Yoongi smirks and turns Jimin around so he could stand on his four. Jimin giggles when he fell on the bed by Yoongi's force. His tail wraps around Yoongi's arm that were by side by it was tickling him and he couldn't focus. 

"Hey, stop that!" Yoongi scolds while chuckling smacking Jimin's ass as a punishment but the younger laughs it off. 

"But..." Jimin defends himself 

"No 'But'  honeybunch," He said then got back to work then Jimin wrap his tail on his leg, still laughing but those laughs soon turned into cries once Yoongi inserts himself fully into his hole without any pause. Jimin buried his head on the pillow as Yoongi started to move. 

"You're so tight" stated the older as he moves in faster and faster, catching up with his pace. Jimin doesn't reply but simply moans at the feeling. Yoongi groans when Jimin tightens his hole.   

He picks up his pace only moved in faster making Jimin scream loud followed by a moan. He holds on the headboard, his eyes shut, mouth open and his head pressed against the pillow. 

As Yoongi kept on thrusting, Jimin felt his member itch so he grabs it and bobs it on his own. When the older notice, he lightly smacks his hand away so he would but Jimin pouts but continued. Yoongi repeated his action making Jimin whine. 

"Don't" he stated

"Why... n-not?" Jimin responded but he got no answer back when the older turns him around so he could face him. He pulls out before turning him around and once he did, he inserts himself back in and continues making love to his one and only as he hovers over him. 

Jimin covers his eyes with his arm. His lips parted away to let out little sounds of affections and chest rise up and down in an uneven pace. The older leans in closer to locks lips with the younger. Once Jimin felt Yoongi locking lips with him, he was quick to respond. He wraps his arms around his neck and wraps his legs around the older hips. 

Yoongi hands rested on Jimin's hips as his lips were still connected with the younger. He leans down closer and the heat rise between the two. A sound of satisfaction left the younger lips forcing him to break away from the kiss. Yoongi then focuses on his neck and picks up on his pace. 

"I'm cl-ose " moans Jimin. 

Yoongi heard him loud and clear and since he also felt the same way, he thrust in at a faster pace so they can both release at the same time. Jimin felt the tingling sensation in his stomach and felt even closer. He screams out loud when he released cuz he felt like he let out a long-awaited feeling. 

He came all over Yoongi's lower chest. He began to tremble as the older kept on thrusting. After a while, Yoongi leans closer, hands now rested above Jimin. He shuts his eyes and releases inside Jimin. Once after a minute, he realized something. A big mistake. He made a big mistake.

He came inside Jimin. 

He stood up the bed staring back at Jimin who was also staring back at him. Jimin wonders what could have happened to make Yoongi react the way he is, so he asks. 

"Yoons? what's wrong?" Jimin sits up against the bed, waiting for an answer

"Jimin I'm... I'm so sorry" He covers his mouth wondering why he did that and just how stupid he is right now. 

"Why are you sorry Yoons? You did nothing wrong" 

"I... Can't you tell? I came inside of you and I'm... omg" He rubs his forehead walking around the room back and forth

"Wait, calm down for a second. You don't have to worry. First, seat down and let's talk" Jimin says and Yoongi listens. He gets on the bed, next to the younger. Jimin moves in closer and hugged him. 

"First of all, I knew that you were not wearing protection since the beginning and-"

"Then why didn't you stop me?"

"Wait, listen up first. I actually wanted it this way" Jimin bits his lips, Yoongi looks at him confused. He grins looking back at him

"What do you mean?" Asked Yoongi 

"I love you Yoons and I thought it would be great if we could start a family"

" But don't you think that's too early?"

"It's never too early" He grins and Yoongi couldn't help it but smile back. He chuckles at Jimin's words before leaning in to give him a peck. 

"I love you Yoons," says Jimin

" I love you too kitten" he gave him another peck but on the forehead this time before adding, "so much"

*

Well, welcome to the end. Sorry, this update was so late, your girl was too busy :( but it's done and what do you guys think of this book? 

Anyways, I love you all so much and make sure to stay hydrated!