-13-

***

***

Yoongi and Jimin argued again about who's and who's not going to school today. It looks like arguing has become a part of their daily life. Jimin didn't want to go to school cause he claims that he's not feeling well while Yoongi insist that he was just lying. He's afraid that Jimin will be on his own and no one will be able to take care of him. He's just doing his job as his big brother.

"No hyung, I got a headache" Jimin covers his whole body with the blanket "I can't go to school today" He whines

"I know you're faking it, you seemed fine yesterday" Yoongi pulls the blanket off of him and throws it on the floor.

"Well, yesterday was yesterday. Here, come and check it out for yourself" He sits up and took Yoongi's hand and brought it closer to his forehead and he was right, his forehead was burning!

"Oh geez, you're burning!" Said Yoongi

"See? I told you" Jimin stands up to pick up the blanket and got back in the bed so he can rest.

"You know what? How about this, I'm staying home with you" Yoongi got back in the bed with Jimin.

"No, what are you doing? Aren't you busy with your studies and school?" Jimin stares at him and he stares back.

"Since you're sick and no one is home to take care of you, I should take the job" he smiles and Jimin heart warms.

"Awe Hyung" Jimin pouted and that made Yoongi laugh

"Let's sleep a little bit more"

...

Yoongi was making breakfast and Jimin was patiently waiting at the dining table but his mind has been wandering around all day.

"Jimin, would you like pancakes or cereal?" Yoongi asked but he got no answer from the younger so he asked again thinking he probably just didn't hear him so he tries again but, he didn't answer.

"Jimin?" Yoongi calls his name and walks to him, he then give him a little pat on his back until Jimin answers.

"Yeah? Oh sorry.... where's the food?" He asked looking around, thinking that he maybe might have dropped it or something.

"I was asking whether you wanted cereal or pancakes but what's wrong? You've been like this ever since you woke up" Yoongi worries.

"Hyung I-..."

"Don't you feel guilty? It's because of you that Yoongi didn't get the chance to grow up with 2 parents"

Jimin lower his head, looking at the table since he feels so guilty. Everytime he looks at Yoongi, he can't help but feel bad for him, knowing that everything is his fault but what can he do? He likes Yoongi and wants to be with him but he's afraid to do so. What if Yoongi finds out the reason why his father left, will he leave him? Or do something worse?

He's just afraid...

"Jimin? Are you still sick?" Yoongi lays his hand on Jimin's forehead and the other hand on his to make sure that's not the case but instead of Jimin answering, he just stare at all his movement. "Maybe I should go and get you some medicine" He was about to leave but Jimin stops him by holding onto his wrist.

"Hyung..." He says

"Jimin, you have to tell me what's wrong. Who knows? I might be able to help" Yoongi seats next to him. then he took his hand and hold them both with his but Jimin shakes his head.

"You can't help" Jimin declares and he sighed. He moves Jimin closer, laying his head on his shoulder and caress his hair.

"I'll wait until you're ready to tell me"

...

"Jimin, I got you your-" Yoongi doesn't seem to find his brother anywhere inside his bedroom. He was about to leave so he doesn't cause any trouble like last time but something caught his attention.

Since he's already here, why not find the reason why he's so mad? He Couldn't help it but worry, he was getting impatient. He look over his stuff without touching anything or misplacing anything because Jimin would know if something goes wrong but Yoongi eyes landed on Jimin's laptop.

"A recording? Yesterday?" Yoongi first hesitate but he ended up playing it.

"Jimin?"

"Who are you and how do you know my name?"

"Jimin... where's Yoongi?"

"Yoongi? Hyung? How do you know us? why do you have my mother's picture?"

"I was looking for something and that I did found it, I'm leaving,"

"Why are you here? How do you know me and my brother? And mother? Who are you?"

"You really want to know who I am?"

"I'm... your father... Yoon Sanghun"

oh shit... 🤭🤭