Bonus-1

***

***

" 3! 2! 1!" all the students yelled together inside their classroom for the last bell of the school year to ring, and when it did, they all barge out of their classroom, out the hallways till they made it outside. Cheers and yell could be heard even when they were all outside.

"School is officially over!" Hoseok exclaims with excitement as he ran out like naruto out of the building.

His friends watch him with the same excitement but they were just a bit mature.

"Guys, want to grab something to eat? Altogether?" Hoseok asks with a smile and the boys started to wonder whether or not they had already plans.

"Well I and Seokjin already had planned on going somewhere together so, why not go with Yoongi?" Namjoon rubs the back of his neck as he felt bad for not going with his friends. His hand intertwined with his lover, Seokjin agrees.

"Yeah sorry about that... come on, let's go" Seokjin leads the way as he walks away with Namjoon leaving his besties behind.

Hoseok looks back at Yoongi for an answer, "Well, I-" Yoongi started but never got to finish

"Let me guess, you also have plans with your boyfriend" Hoseok shakes his head, thinking he's gonna be a loner forever.

"Yeah... sorry, Hobi" he bit his lips 

"of course, not surprised" he crosses his arms

"But isn't your sister coming back from her trip today?" Yoongi reminds Hoseok and he widened his eyes.

"Oh, that's right! Thanks for reminding me... Alright, get going now. Talk to you later?" Hoseok stops on his way to wait for an answer. Yoongi nods and he smiles before continuing on his way.

Yoongi gets on his car and heads to a store. He wanted to get Jimin something before making it home, so he decided to get him something simple but sweet.  flowers.

He got closer to a flower shop and then made his way inside. He looks around the shop looking for a pretty flower that was just as pretty as Jimin but no flower could compare to his beauty. but, one flower did catch his attention.

"That flower is called chrysanthemum," said the florist when he approaches him.

"A chrys now what?" Yoongi squints his eyes trying to recall the name.

"A chrysanthemum" she smiles, picking up the flower and giving it to him,

"this flower has its own meaning like any other flowers. This flower is a symbol of happiness, loyalty, and love" she adds, walking him through all the different colors and he follows behind

"Which is why this flower is mainly used for marriage. If you don't mind me asking, are you getting married?" she askes as she crosses her arms

"Uhmm, no. Not right now for sure..." Yoongi chuckles timidly.

"Nice" she nods repeatedly starring at him. then silence fills in the empty air.

"Great!" she claps her hands, "pick anything you want and... I'll meet you at the front" she smiles walking back to her place after Yoongi nods her off.

***

"Jimin, I'm home!" Yoongi exclaims entering the house, finding Jimin seated on the couch in the living room.

"Hey~," Jimin responded as he walks up to him and hugged him before Yoongi hand him his bouquet of a flower that he still doesn't remember the name of

"What's this?" Jimin smile taking the flower from him to appreciate it closely.

Yoongi gives him a peck on the lips before guessing the name of the flower, "Uhmm... it's called... I think chrystatium? Chrystaminium?" he rubs his chin trying to remember but only to make Jimin laugh, "I don't know but what I do know is that it starts with a Chrys" he laughs at himself

"I can't believe you" Smiled Jimin as he playfully hit him then walk away to the kitchen to find an empty vase where he could stand the flower then let it stay in their bedroom.

At the time being, Yoongi heads to the bedroom to set his things down and to change. After finding a vase, Jimin brings the flower to the bedroom and stand it on his nightstand.

"What if it dies? It's a real flower" Yoongi chuckles as he looks for a shirt to put on.

"Don't worry, I put water so it could survive. But you know what? I'll put it by the window so it can get sunlight" Jimin nods at his own brilliant idea.

After installing the flower to its place, he walks back to his lover and stands before him with his arms cross.

"What do you want Kitty? I know what that look means" Yoongi says as he was about to put his shirt on but Jimin put his hand on his bare chest to stop him from doing so.

"Well, if you know then... why not play along?" Jimin takes a hold of his shirt and puts it off then traces random symbols on his bare chest before his hand made their way down to the hem of his pants.

"Naughty little kitty" smirks Yoongi as he grabs Jimin hands to stop him from going any further.

"I missed you" whispers Jimin. Yoongi lowers his head so he could kiss him and here, they shared a kiss and as they did, Yoongi walks Jimin backward until he fell on the bed.

Their kiss became aggressive. Yoongi takes off Jimin's shirt as they kept on making out, and that was the beginning of world war 3. He lays Jimin on the bed as he leaves open Mouthfull kisses on his neck. 

The end...

'

Just kidding, go on...