-21-

***

***

Jimin had taken a shower and changed his bed sheet before going to bed but something isn't right. He couldn't sleep. It's been hours since he had the session with Yoongi. At this point, the thought of Yoongi still being mad at him made him very uncomfortable. Why is he still mad at him? Is it that big of a deal?

He looks over his shoulder at the little clock standing above his nightstand. 1 am. Why couldn't he sleep? He sighed as he looks back at the ceiling. He sways back and forth until he got tired of it. Why didn't he kissed him when they had the chance? He stands up, not wanting to think any more of this, and walks out of his bedroom to go get some fresh water but instead, he found his brother sleeping at the kitchen counter, his arms formed a nest and his head rested there.

He walks closer to him but he doesn't know what should he do. Should he wake him up? Throw him water? Or just stare at him, waiting for him to wake up? why not? It's not like he could sleep right now anyway.

He doesn't feel the need for drinking water anymore, so he just took a seat across him and stare at him sleeping profoundly. He doesn't know why nit staring at him just like this, just makes him smile. Why can't he have him? Is there someone else he's interested in?

Staring at him isn't creepy though. He has all the rights. He feels like he can finally go to sleep too since he got to see who he wanted.

"Jimin..." Yoongi whispered in his sleep and that caught him off guard, was he awake? Or was he talking in his sleep? Was he really thinking about him now? But what Yoongi said next, confirmed it.

"Do you enjoy staring at me?" He opens his eyes, raising his chin as well and look up at Jimin who covered his mouth with his hands,

"I thought you were sleeping," He says

"I was until you came over" he answers with his sleepy voice. He then yawns and stretches his arms, and rubbed his eyes with his fingers, "Now, answer my question" He stares at him with a weak smile

"I, uhmm...." Jimin looks at the ground, avoiding eyes contact with him. Yoongi gave up waiting for the answer and stands up. Jimin stares at him thinking he might be leaving him again so he stands up too so he could follow after him but Yoongi simply walks to him then hugs him.

"I'm sorry," he says in the hug. Jimin didn't know what was going on but he let him hug him anyway. When he was about to hug him back, Yoongi pulls away from the hug looking straight into his eyes. He wasn't sure why was he apologizing for.

"Why are you sorry?" Jimin askes, looking back into Yoongi's dark brown eyes.

"For everything" he confesses with a sad expression. "I should have been there with you when you started your heat. I should have been the first person to wish you a happy birthday and most importantly, I should have never got mad when you said you liked me. Everyone has feelings and that's totally understandable" he smiles throughout his entire speech.

Jimin felt tears in his eyes. He tries to stop them but Yoongi's words hit him hard and they fell down his face. Yoongi smiles when he notices and wipes it away.

"Why are you crying?" he asks laughing at him.

"Does that mean you forgive me?" he asked, wiping away his own tears with his hand.

"Of course" Yoongi's words gave Jimin the smile he needed. He finally felt better but he felt like there's one more thing he needs to get off his chest.

"Hyung, earlier, why did you tell me to not stop liking you even if you didn't like me back?" Yoongi shakes his head at Jimin question. Jimin raised an eyebrow at Yoongi's actions

"Well, because... who knows? I might have a change of heart" He smiles widely, showing his gummy smile.

"Really? You'll give me a chance?" Jimin eyes widened, raising his hopes way too high but Yoongi didn't really mind.

"What if I told you..." He stops at his own sentence and bit his lips, eyes still connected with the younger, " What if I told you, you can have your chance now?" He finishes his sentence but Jimin didn't seem to catch up

"What are you trying to say?"

"You said you liked me" Yoongi confirmed and Jimin lowers his gaze, blushing. Why is he embarrassed now? He nods his head and Yoongi chuckles, "Well, I'm gonna give you a chance" Jimin looks back at him, eyes wide open. Was his ear playing tricks on him? Did he hear that correctly? Is this a dream?

"Are you serious? I'm not in the mood for jo-"

"I'm serious" he smiles and Jimin returns the smile. He was about to go and hugged him once again but Yoongi stands out a hand and said

"In once condition though" Jimin looks at him with confusion, he wonders what could Yoongi but possibly thinking of right now. Does love really have conditions?

"What condition?" Jimin asked confused.

"From now on you have to tell me everything and you also have to tell me everything you know right now" He finishes. Jimin still stands there, confused. Why should I do that? He thought. Yoongi notices and approaches him. He brings him into another hug. Jimin was happy enough to let him hug him.

"Trust me, this is for your own good"

My job here is done, goodbye ✌️