-16-

***

***

Thank god the next day was a Saturday. Jimin wakes up first and looks around before realizing he was still at Taehyung's place. He sighed as he lays back down. He looks to his left and grabs his phone to check if he missed any messages or calls, and he indeed did. 50+ missed calls and messages from his mother, 20+ calls from his father but no sign of calls or messages from his brother. Looking at that made Jimin's heart break once again.

"I guess he's still mad" he sighted then pushed the thought away and put his phone aside. He stands up and walks to Taehyung's bedroom.

He knocks before going in and Taehyung groans in response but Jimin took that as a yes and went in. "Jimin?" He calls. He also had forgotten that his friend had stayed over. Jimin gets on the bed and sleeps with him. Taehyung moves in closer and hugged his friend as he caresses his hair.

"What happened now?" He asked while yawning

"He found out" Jimin replied and Taehyung knew exactly who Jimin was referring to.

"Is that why you ran away?" Taehyung asked. His eyes still shut while Jimin's one was open but to only stare at his plain white shirt.

"Yeah. He was yelling at me for liking him and for starting this whole project just to prove him we weren't related" Jimin tries to fight his tears back, trying not to cry in the early morning

"What are you gonna do now? It's not like you can run away from home forever" He still caresses his hair, trying not to touch his cat ears.

"I still have to go home since I've made my parents worried"

"I thought you told them you were here"

"I happened to forget on the way here" Jimin confess and whispered a little 'oops' and giggle. Taehyung shakes his head in disbelief

"Taehyung it's-" The mother barge in the bedroom and immediately shut her mouth when she saw the two boys on the bed, hugging each other in their sleepwear and in the position they were in.

"Mom! I always tell you to knock before coming in!"

"I didn't know that Jimin was in here" She whispered. Jimin stood up from his position and fixes his hair.

"Well I guess, I'll leave you two be..." She quietly leaves and that made the two boys laugh

"By the way, that makes me think. What is a heat? When I think of it, I think of temperature. I'm not sure what your mother was trying to say" Jimin asked, sitting up against the bed and Taehyung follows.

"Basically, it's another way to say sex"

"Sex? Why would your mother tell me that?"

"She was just telling you to be careful with who you do it with"

"Did you already had it?"

"...Yeah" Taehyung rubs the back of his neck, embarrassed but that only made Jimin giggle and more curious.

"How was it?" Jimin smirks, Taehyung laughs at his question before answering.

"Painful as hell" Taehyung laughs. "Just wait until you experience yours"

"Tell me what should I do"

"On that day, don't go to school if it started in the morning. If it were to start at school, run to the nurse. Make sure to have condoms with you-"

"Why would I need a condom?"

"You can get pregnant"

"Pregnant? That's crazy! I'm starting to not believe what you're saying" Jimin stands up, walking to the door so he can he stuff ready to leave.

"Just wait for the day to come, you'll see for yourself. Anyways, Jimin, before you leave, have breakfast with us and I think you should shower" Taehyung stands up too, but to look for some spare clothes to give Jimin to wear after showering.

"Okay"

***

"Thanks for everything Mrs. Kim" Jimin politely bowed as he waves her goodbye

"Anytime!" She gets back inside her car and drives off. Jimin turns around and walks inside the house after unlocking it. When he walked in, he immediately meets up with his parents who were full of anger but at the same time, they carried worries expressions with them.

"Jimin, what were you thinking!" The mother quickly hugged him as she cries "We thought you were dead!" She exclaimed, still hugging him and the father just rubbed his wife back trying to reassure her that it's all right now

"I'm not dead as you can see, I just stayed over a friend's house" Jimin smiles, pulling out from the hug

"Then why didn't tell us anything? Why didn't you answer my calls? What about Yoongi, did you two fought again?" Jimin lowers his head and stops smiling at the last question asked by his mother.

The father tells the mother to stop asking and let the boy rest first so she backed away and let Jimin breathed for a while. "Nevermind that, have you eaten?" She asked and he nods

Jimin then walked to his bedroom and drops his book bag on his bed as he lays on it, but then he started to wonder if Yoongi was home until their parents call for them.

"Yoongi and Jimin, come downstairs, I and your mother have something to say to both of you" The fathers call the two from the living room and seat on the couch waiting for them to make their appearance.

The two brothers arrived. One sat next to the mother and one sat next to the father.

"We have something to announce" The father started "Your mother and I will be away for 2 weeks, sadly," The father said and the brothers widened their eyes and look at their parents.

"What!"

Shit 'bout to happen 🤭🤭