-12-

***

***

"Jimin, are you alright?" Yoongi asked as he knocks on his bedroom door but Jimin wouldn't talk to anyone ever since he came back home. He locked his door so no one can come near him.

"Jimin, please you gotta tell me what's wrong. You even skipped dinner which is something you never do." Yoongi kept trying but Jimin just won't answer. He was wrapped from head to toe with his blanket as he sobs under his blanket.

Yoongi knew something was wrong and in times like this, he just want to hug his brother, caressing his ears, which is Jimin's favorite and tell him that it's okay and everything will be fine but how will he be able to do that if he won't open the door? 

"Jimin please, I know something is wrong" Yoongi kept knocking and playing with the door handle just to make sure if Jimin opens the door but he doesn't seem to do that any sooner.

"Hyung, I don't feel like talking right now" He says under the blanket.

"I won't go anywhere until you open the door. I will even sleep here if I have to" Yoongi promises but Jimin ignore. He knows that he's brother won't do something as absurd as that.

"Hyung please leave..." Jimin whispered. Yoongi just sighed and put his head on Jimin's bedroom as he close his eyes, trying to think what in the world got him so upset that he's crying so much.

*Flashback*

"I'm your father Min Sanghun" The man who claims to be Jimin's and Yoongi's father said

"Stop talking nonsense and explain who you are and why you're here or else I'm calling the police" Jimin responded

"You know, if you were to call the police, not only will I be in trouble but you too since you sneak inside the house but yeah, I'm your father, of Min Yoongi and Min Jimin or I'm supposed to say Park Jimin"

"Park Jimin? I'm Min Jimin"

"Do you really think you're part of the family? You're Park Jimin. You were adopted in our family and that was the main reason why I left"

"W-wh-what?"

"Jimin, your mother was insane and decided to adopted you just because she pitied you, I didn't like the idea of adopting you because you weren't human and I couldn't stand having someone like you, You made me have some many nightmares so I divorced your mother since she didn't want to let you go"

"Are you saying it's my fault that you guys divorced?"

"Yes," He lays his hand on Jimin's shoulder and added "If it wasn't for you, Yoongi would have had the chance of growing up with two parents but looked what you caused" and this made Jimin tear up, he was confused, angry, sad, he just didn't know what to think anymore.

Didn't he got his answer now? They're not related. But why does it hurt so much? Why is the truth hurting him like this? What did he do to deserve this?

"I don't know why you're here but you should leave and never step a foot in this house ever again. I'm planning on buying this house so I'm hoping to not see you. Ever again" He says before walking away. Jimin stood there, crying his eyes out but with no sounds. He had so many emotions that he just couldn't control.

"You're not our son, Park Jimin"

*End of flashback*

It's past midnight now but Jimin wasn't feeling sleepy at all. Thank god it's friday, but that doesn't mean he might go to school. Because he couldn't sleep, he walks to his window and open it so he can get some fresh air but from also crying a lot, he felt his throat dry so he decided to go get some water but once he opens his door, he found Yoongi sleeping there. Looking at him just made his heart hurt even more.

"I ruined your life hyung" He said, getting on his knees so he could hold both of his cheeks as he continues, "You could have the best life if I wasn't present. It's because of me if your parents divorce. I'm so sorry" He sobs quietly but it was able to wake Yoongi up.

"Jimin?" Yoongi wakes up and stare right at Jimin. "Why are you crying?" He held Jimin's cheeks instead but Jimin removes his hand and stands up but Yoongi follows.

"Tell me, is there something I did wrong that you won't talk to me?" Yoongi was facing with Jimin's back. He wasn't able to see his face.

"Yoongi... I'm so sorry"

"Why? Why are you sorry? Tell me what's wrong" He approaches him then turned him over so he could face him before hugging him so Jimin kept crying on his shoulder as he hugs him back. .

"I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry..." Jimin keeps repeating but there was nothing Yoongi could do then just saying

"It's okay, It's okay, everything's gonna be fine" as he caress his back, "I'm gonna sleep with you just for tonight if you want" Jimin nods at what Yoongi said.

So the walk to Jimin's bed after closing the door behind them. They got in the bed and Yoongi held Jimin close as he kept sobbing.

"Don't cry, you should sleep or else you'll have a headache by the morning" Yoongi says and he nods. "You can tell me what's bothering you later" He nods again.

우리는 내일 아침까지

모든 것을 잊을 수 있다