-20-

***

***

"Making love to you" Yoongi answers his question as he quickly attacks his neck once again.

"But..." he moans

"Shhh" Yoongi shushes him as he continues "If we keep talking like this, we won't be able to get this done," He says and Jimin nods, not saying anything after and shuts his eyes and let Yoongi take control over him.

He takes off Jimin's shirt since it was getting in the way and throws it somewhere in the bedroom and that left Jimin nude in front of him. He then trails kisses down his stomach and stops when he reaches his pelvis. Jimin moans from every touch Yoongi gave him but it wasn't enough.

"Hyung, please. It hurts so much" he cries, wanting Yoongi already. He reaches down and takes a hold of his own member to ease the pain and moaning from there.

Yoongi stops and watches Jimin please himself. Jimin eyes were red from all the crying. His member was also red because of all the pain. His tail hugged his left tights and his cat ears laid on his head "Hyung..." He moans

Yoongi then knew that he had to do something. He gets off the bed to grab the condom that Jimin's nurse gave him. He didn't think he was gonna needed but at this point, what can he do?

'Hyung?" Jimin notices that Yoongi left the bed so he sits up to look at him.

"Stay there, I'll be there in a sec" he reassures him and Jimin then laid back down on the bed waiting for Yoongi.

He removes his boxer, leaving him completely nude before inserting the condom on his member. He looks at the bag for lube but there wasn't any. Right, he didn't need one. Jimin had already lubricated himself.

He got back on the bed and told Jimin to get in position. He asked him to get on fours and that's what he did without whining. Yoongi stops for a second a thought. 'Does he really wants to do this?' he wasn't sure if this was the right time. At least not yet. Jimin notices and sighed.

"You don't have to do this with me. I can do this on my own" He brings his hand down to touch himself.

"I might still not be sure about this but, I want to be the one who helps you no matter the situation," He said with a serious tone.

'Says the one who won't even talk to me' thought Jimin

Jimin loses balance and fell on the bed when Yoongi shoved himself in, then Yoongi helps him get back in position while laughing at him. He lets out a loud moan as he ears wake up, standing up from his head but his tail was still hugging his tights.

Jimin adjusted to Yoongi's size and he was now able to start moving. With every push, Jimin let out a moan and Yoongi groans, feeling how tight the boy was and he bit his lips.

"Ah~" Jimin grabs the bed sheets and shut his eyes when Yoongi started to move a little faster.

"Do you feel any better now?" he asked and Jimin shakes his head. He then started to go a little faster than his previous pace. His goal here was to make Jimin come so it can maybe ease the pain.

"Hmmm... f-faster" Jimin lets out another moan while his eyes were shut. Head on the bed and ass up. Yoongi obeys and went faster. He leans in and hold him by the hips. He had to do what Jimin tells him to do since this was for him, for him to feel better. He started to go in an even faster pace than before and this time he hit his prostate every time.

"Hyung!" he moans loudly. The older didn't even have to shush him since they were the only at the house, he lets him screams as loud as he wants. He groans when Jimin tightens his wall and when Jimin's tail hugged his leg.

He kept thrusting inside of him and Jimin felt pleasure through it all. The pain he was feeling earlier began to disappeared and so he felt nothing else but pleasure. He could finally breathe peacefully now.

"Hyung, I-" He began but stops to bite his lips and let out another soft moan, "I'm close" he guides his own hand to touch himself. But before he could even do anything, the older turn him over so they could be face to face. Jimin bites his lips while looking straight into the older eyes and Yoongi stare at him back.

He then enters him again and kept thrusting until they can come. He lets his head rest by the crook of Jimin's neck while groaning.

"I'm close!" he shuts his eyes and holds Yoongi by the neck, keeping him in place.

"Go ahead" Yoongi replies.

Jimin shivers and after a few more thrust, he came on Yoongi's stomach as he let out a loud mewl, then tried to catch his breath. Yoongi felt Jimin's cum against his stomach but right now that didn't really matter. When he felt like he was also close, he detaches himself from Jimin's entrance and lays his head on the bed as he came inside the condom he was wearing while panting. Jimin was staring at him all this time.

He gets off the bed and threw the condom by the nearby garbage. He looks over at Jimin at the bed and asked him, "Are you okay now?" without any visible expression his face and Jimin nodded as a response.

The older then pick up his clothes and walked by the door to leave but Jimin stops him. "Wait..." he says, making Yoongi look back at him with a raised eyebrow

"I just wanted to say..." He looks away from him and blushes "Thank you"

"Yeah, sure" He walks out. Jimin still had more to say though, he had so many questions for him.

'Why did he do that for him?', 'Why is he talking to him now?', 'Is he still mad at him?' and more but Yoongi left without explaining himself. 'Was it forced to do this with me?'

yeah, I know I messed up. I can't write smut I swear 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️