-14-

***

***

Yoongi doesn't know what to think at this point, but before he gets the time to think, he heard Jimin coming so he tries to fix anything he did before hiding under his bed.

Jimin was inside the shower and now he's out. He puts on his clothes before getting back to work.

"I wonder where hyung is" He rubs the back of his neck, thinking hard but he knows he doesn't have time to think about that. He's sure he'll be back soon.

He opens the drawer and took out a folder that had the name of Min Sanghun. Their father. More like, Yoongi's father. He takes out the document and spread it on his desk after clearing the other ones.

"Min Sanghun" Just saying his name, made Jimin wanting to cry over and over but if he was, he would not be able to finish his work.

He still remembers 2 days ago when he met him, his heart breaks hearing the truth but after that, he quickly started spying on him until he got the document he has. It was hard and tiring but worth it. He finally looks at the document.

"Min SangHun, Born in 1972 in Daegu, South Korea. Got married to Kang Yerim in 1990 in Seoul, South Korea. After their divorce in 2013, Sanghun returned to Daegu but came back to Seoul in 2018." Jimin carefully reads out loud oblivious that Yoongi can hear everything he's saying.

"Min Sanghun is my father?" Yoongi whispered to himself under Jimin's bed.

"He doesn't have any bad records..." Jimin whispers looking at the papers. "At least now I know my real name is Park Jimin, not Min Jimin. And that we're not from the same mother." He continues "I already knew it" his whispers turn into sobs "I was adopted. Of course, I'm not even human, how can I be born from a human family and claimed that it was just rare that I came out like this"

Yoongi was getting tired of hearing his brother cries. He wants to get out and hug him telling him that's it's not his fault but he can't. He just couldn't.

"Why did she adopted me? Because of that, hyung wasn't able to grow up with his two parents. I caused everything, I caused all this." He started tearing up and one tear fell on the documents but he didn't even care at this point.

The only reason why he started this was to prove Yoongi that they were not related so he could be with him and form a relationship together but he didn't expect this. He didn't expect to find out this way. But his job is done now, right? All he got to do is either leave so he could give peace to his brother and so he could be able to reunite with his father or stay with him which now doesn't look like a good choice.

"What should I do now?" he cries but stops once he hears a knock on the door, startling him. He quickly wipes his tears away, walking to the door to open it thinking that's probably his brother who's back. So Yoongi took this chance to leave the room and walk behind Jimin.

"Who is it?" Yoongi asked approaching him and Jimin look his way.

"Hyung? You were home all this time?"

"Yeah, I was... In my bedroom"

"Your bedroom? I'm pretty sure I look there though..."

"Anyways, who are them?"

"Hello I'm Taehyung and this is my boyfriend Jungkook" Taehyung introduces after stepping inside the house and Jimin closing the door after letting them in.

"Boyfriend?" Yoongi asked but Jimin ignores him and brings his friends to his bedroom.

"Was that your brother? He's handsome!" exclaimed Taehyung, seating on Jimin's bed, making Jimin chuckle.

"Yes, his name is Yoongi but I call him hyung" Jimin smile just thinking about him.

"Hyung? How old is he?" Taehyung asked curiously, Jungkook had become the third wheel.

"19. But I'll soon turn 18!"

"Yeah by the time you turn 19, he'll be 20. And by the way, why do you guys still leave under your parent's roof?"

"Actually, I don't know. He hasn't really talked about moving out and plus, I don't want him to, if he does, I'll will lonely here all by myself"

"Ok, but Tae have you forgotten the reason why we came here?" Taehyung was about to add something to what Jimin said but it looks like someone was getting impatient

"Oh yeah. Jimin, why didn't you come to school today?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook with nothing to do, he plays with his boyfriend's hair.

"I was sick"

"Stop lying, I know you wanted to stay with your crush" Jungkook finally steps in. But ended up just making Jimin laugh.

"Maybe..." Jimin blushes

...

Yoongi was sitting quietly in the dinner thinking about everything he heard from Jimin but he doesn't seem to concentrate with the noise Jimin's friends is making so he decided that he shall just join them. So he prepares some fruits before making his way to his bedroom but before going in he heard them says his name. 'Are they talking about me?'

"So does he know you like him?"

"Of course not"

"You still haven't told him? You now have the evidence you need, don't forget the reason why you started all this. It as just for him and now that you have them all, you still won't tell him?"

"He won't understand, I just have to give him some times"

"No, you're wasting time, I'll go tell him for you"

"Taehyung, don't you think you're doing too much now?" Jungkook stops him. And Taehyung sighed.

"I will, but that can't be today"

...

"Jimin... Likes me?"

Yoongi you stupid, I'm- 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️