Luke's POV

There's this freak named Michael Clifford at my school and he's weird on so many levels. I can't stand that guy. He hates me, I hate him back, nothing more. Then the idiot I call my best friend, Calum Hood, thought it was a good idea to invite me to this road trip while his friend, Ashton Irwin, invited the freak. And I'm expected to spend a week with him? Yeah, there's no chance that I, Luke Hemmings, am going to enjoy this trip as long as the freak is coming along.

Well, okay, there's a small chance, but nobody needs to know that- not even the freak himself.

------

AN: You see that up there? If I was going to rewrite No Chance in Luke's POV, that would've been the summary.

Enjoy a little bit of Luke's POV (; There's a yum-yum scene in here and it's sandwiched in between two sets of asterisks (******). To skip it, find the second one and read on after that (:

What in the... who is that guy?

That guy looks weird.

Who dyes their hair green? Apparently, that freak over there.

I wonder if anyone has told him how strange his hair is. If no one has, then I'll be the first.

I strolled over to the green-haired guy. He was searching inside his locker, so he didn't seem to notice me. I leaned against the locker beside him and cleared my throat. He still didn't turn around, though.

"What's with the hair, mate?" I asked him.

"Got a problem with it?" he snapped back, not moving away from his locker to look at me. Now I was getting a bit irritated.

"It's weird. What are you really? Ginger? Brunet?"

"Blond."

"What's your name?"

"Nunya." I raised an eyebrow. What kind of a name is that? "Nunya business." Oh. I should've seen that one coming.

"You're a sassy one, aren't you?"

Then he shut his locker and began walking off. He's probably annoyed by me, but now he's walking away and not even paying any attention to me. How dare he stroll away from me without answering my question?

I thought of something to say, just to piss the guy off. "Whatever, go walk off in your stupid hair and clothes!" I shouted at him. He stopped where he was and I grinned. That sure got his attention. Then he turned around, glaring at me. His eyes looked at me from top to bottom. He's probably checking me out.

But then he began to storm up to me. He was only a foot away from me and then he jabbed a finger into my chest.

"We have the same taste in style," he hissed. "What makes mine so stupid?"

"The fact that your hair is stupid," I answered nonchalantly. Then I smirked. "You should just shave your head."

"Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"Luke Hemmings. Got it memorized? I doubt you'll ever forget it."

"You're pretty fucking cocky."

"I am pretty when I'm fucking at all."

He didn't even say anything. He just let out this frustrated groan before storming off, walking up to this one kid with curly hair named Ashton, I think.

Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey, Luke!" I recognize that voice anywhere.

I twisted around to meet my best friend, Calum. We pretty much have known each other since we were kids. I won't go into detail about how we met. Calum thinks it's too embarrassing to share.