Obedience

(This one gets kind of smutty...
Just a warning.)

Tyler was in your bed. He was in your fucking bed.

Okay, fine, he was still clothed, but he was in your bed! You stood off to the side, hesitant. He gave a crooked little grin. "I won't try anything on you, don't worry. I just want to see what happens as you sleep. If you're being hurt... maybe I can put a stop to it."

It was a lovely thought, but you had the sinking feeling that it was hopeless, somehow. Nonetheless, you slid into the bed beside him, allowing his arm to pull you up against his body. He was strong.

"Don't worry, I'll be here," Tyler whispered softly. "So you can tell that bastard to fuck off."

Why is he believing me when Mark won't? Is Tyler just mocking me?

You didn't know, and as you settled down, you realized that you were too sleepy to care.

•●♡●•

You're right, you know. He only wants one thing. He's mocking you.

You winced as you heard Dark's soft, low voice coming from the darkness. You squeezed your eyes shut tightly, hoping you could just go back to sleep, but you could no longer feel Tyler's presence.

Get up, beloved. Face me so you may receive your next lesson.

You refused to move. A bad idea, perhaps, but all you wanted was for Tyler to somehow magically show up and put a stop to it.

He didn't, of course. How could he?

You were pulled from the otherwise empty bed by your hair, making you shriek and try to pry yourself from Dark's grip. He only laughed at you. "Don't you see, darling? He only wants you physically. He doesn't believe in me any more than the rest do." He brought your face up close, forcing you to stare into his glowing eyes. They were like hellfire. "He mocks you. Pretends to understand so you might let your guard down. And what have you done? Let him into your bed like a whore."

"We d-didn't do anything," you replied weakly. You were already exhausted. What new torment did Dark have in store for you this time?

His tongue passed across your lips, making you sputter. He frowned deeply. "You taste like someone else. I would not call that "not doing anything", beloved."

"Why? Why me? Why can't you just fucking torment someone else?" you cried quietly, tears running down your cheeks.

"I told you, you belong to me." With that he pushed you backwards, down onto the bed and pinning your wrists down above your head with one hand. His free one gripped your jaw, holding your head still so he could lick your face.

"Eugh, you fucking sicko! Let me go!" You thrashed as best you could, but Dark's hold on you was too strong.

He sighed, frowning as a parent might do to a misbehaving child. Wasn't that the truth? He only wanted to protect you from the outside world, if you would only stop being around other men. The cage wouldn't do this time, no.

Dark wanted more of a hands-on lesson tonight.

•●♡●•

"For fuck's sake, let me go!!" you screamed. "Tyler!!"

"Scream all you like. He cannot hear you." Dark gently turned the knife in his hands over, eyeing it curiously. He had... borrowed it, per se. He had every intention of returning it, of course, knowing full well how attached Anti was to his knife. But Dark had needed it, and thusly had stolen it.