Sweet

(Another smut warning for the end of this chapter. It sorta sucks but my energy is low for this book. I swear I'm trying.)

For once, you had been eager to sleep. You had a few choice words for Dark that night. So waking up in the darkness and not quite feeling his presence yet put you on edge. "Dark...?" you called out.

"How wonderful, to hear my name being called so sweetly," came the low voice, cooing to you. He was already beside you, barely seen until he sat down on your bed. "I must say, my beloved, I'm rather proud of you. Save for trying to contact them, you did well to stay alone."

Wasn't he pissed about Mark having seen you? Apparently not; he must not have seen his counterpart as a threat. Slowly you slid from your bed, standing up and eyeing Dark until you backhanded him yourself.

Damn, did it feel good to return the favor.

Dark didn't seem fazed; on the contrary, he chuckled softly. "I suppose this is payback. Very well. I'll allow it this once." He snatched you by the wrists before you could react, pulling you down into his lap. "And now that I have a lovely and obedient woman with me, perhaps we can move on from these discipline lessons?"

You wanted to stab him, and you squirmed like mad, trying to get out of his hold with no such luck.

No... I can't hurt him like that. If it hurts Mark...

"You learn quickly," Dark murmured, pressing his lips to your throat. He inhaled deeply, taking in your scent and exhaling shakily. "Not only can you not harm me, darling, but it shall affect him as well. Do you want his blood on your hands?"

No. No, you did not. All you could do was sit still, letting the demon breathe you in slowly, like the fucking creep he was.

But what now? What did Dark have in store for you, since he clearly didn't intend to punish you this time?

He chuckled, licking your neck before pulling away. "Oh, I have plans for you, beloved."

That couldn't have been good.

•●♡●•

"You son of a bitch, you said you weren't gonna punish me!" You squirmed like mad, screaming at him as best you could, what with your hands tied behind your back. Dark had you face-down on the bed, your hips raised up high. A lovely viewpoint for him, really. The welts on your thighs were fading, but the cuts were still beautifully visible. He lightly traced his fingertips across them, making you shiver and him smirk.

"Believe you me, beloved, I am not intending to punish you. Consider this a reward for good behaviour," Dark murmured directly in your ear. You winced and tried to squirm away, with no such luck. His hand slid between your thighs, playing with your flesh, wanting you to enjoy it. This time he didn't want to discipline you, couldn't you see that?

His attention drew out the reactions he wanted, as your hips began to move of their own accord against his hand.

He's not gonna hurt me this time... he won't... but this is...!

Creepy was one way of putting it. How could Mark not realize what his demonic counterpart was doing? Was he merely sound asleep the entire time, with Dark's presence never felt? Everything but his eyes screamed Mark, so the entire situation was only made all the worse. You didn't want to picture Mark doing this, not at all!

"I see you are distracted," Dark spoke up, cutting through your thought process. "Allow me to remedy that." Despite your hands stuck behind your back you were flipped over, making you wince as he did so. One leg propped up onto his shoulder Dark began to smile. "Come now, don't look so frightened. I've every intention of treating you like my beloved."

"Yeah, you've done a top notch job of that so far," you spat back, glaring and feeling more exposed than ever. Your heart began to race, realizing what the demon intended for you that night. But would you actually enjoy it?

Dark intended to find out, stroking you again, albeit slowly. He pumped you with just one finger, thumb pressed firmly to your sensitive spot. When you began to squirm his hand worked harder, adding a second digit and curling them upward.

Shit shit shit, no, no no no, not there, not there...!

Yes, right there. Dark, having found both spots to make you see stars, worked them over until you could no longer contain the sounds coming from your throat. The warmth in your belly spread like wildfire, and you felt a knot beginning to clench, threatening to break wide open.

I don't want this!

Yes, my darling. Yes you do.

You did; deep, deep down. And the demonic male was counting on it; days of disciplinary tactics and you would cling to anything remotely kind. It was his way of getting you trapped; after all, he would visit you every night. So long as you obeyed him- a simple request, honestly- he would treat you kindly, as you deserved.

The orgasm exploded deep inside, making your back curl away from the bed, your legs starting to spasm as you cried. "Sh-shit!" was all you could manage in the way of words.

It would do for now. Properly distracted, you never saw Dark start to remove his jacket and belt, watching you with his deep, glowing eyes. But you most certainly felt him shove his way inside you, thrusting with an abandon that seemed so unlike him. But he had been waiting oh, so patiently for this; he wasn't about to lose his chance.

"You motherfucker!!" you screeched, trying to squirm into a position to kick him off with no luck. Without the proper use of your hands, all you could do was take him.

The slap across your face got you to stop thrashing about, tears stinging your eyes as he thrust harder, pulling you into his speed. Dark was rough, as you knew he would be, watching down at you silently with nearly no emotion. "Perhaps this shall teach you not to lay with another man," he warned, pulling away and leaving you feeling strangely empty.

At least until he shoved his way back inside, though--

NO YOU BASTARD!!!

This time you screamed. In agony, in pain you had never imagined you would feel. Blood came freely as Dark had his way, smirking as he fucked you in a way you had never wanted.

"YOU JACKASS GET OUT!!" you begged, tears running down your face. Why would he ever think to fuck you like this?! Didn't he say you would enjoy it?! You couldn't enjoy being taken in the ass!

His fingers slid inside you again, curling up and working your g-spot as a distraction. Dark groaned, only thrusting harder still, the blood your only saving grace. He would force your orgasm this time, and force he did, stroking you wildly and exploding at nearly the same time.

After all, he couldn't afford to take chances. This was nonetheless a form of punishment, despite his words. Dark had promised to treat you sweetly, but since when had a demon been known to be sweet?