Training

"I'll do it!" I say back, "Well then it's decided Mr. Heart MIGHT be Mr. Berry's assistant. One of the agents say to me. "Wait what do you mean by...might be his assistant?" I say with a confused look, "Well you do have to go through training just to be sure..." "Ok...when does the training start?" I ask with a huge smile on my face. "Tomorrow at 7:30, meet us here." Mr. Sanders tells me. "Yes sir..."
-The Next Day-
I get up at 6:25 and go through my regular morning as always, but today feels different...not like a bad different more like a good different. I feel really excited, happy, and nervous all at the same time. I make pancakes and bacon for breakfast and head to the living room. I turn on the tv and it was on the news. "Breaking news, Mr. Logan Berry has signed a new contract with (*put a popular brand here*) and have decided to give him 60% of the company...up next, are you getting enough sleep at night and how is it affecting your life." The news reporter says to the camera. I look at the clock it's 7:24, " Oh man! I better get going." I turn the tv off, get my keys, and head out the door.
-Time Skip To The Station-
I walk into the station and Virgil is sitting in his chair watching YouTube. "Good morning Virg!" I say with a huge smile on my face, "Morning Pat...you ready for training?" "I sure am!" He smirks at me and opens the door. I walk down to room 138, and see that Mr. Sanders and the two agents are sitting at one of the tables waiting for me. "Hello Mr. Heart...how are you this morning?" Mr. Sanders asked with a smile. I walk over to them, "It's going great!...how's yours?" "Same as always...you ready?" "Ready as I'll ever be!" "Ok come with us..." They get up and we walk down the hallway. "Mr. Heart as an assistant you must be will to do whatever your boss tells you, got that?" One of the agents asked me, "Yes sir..." "Good...now take this note pad and write down everything we tell you...Ok?" "Ok!" I grab the note pad and a pen and wait for them to tell me what they want done.
NOTES:
•Take dogs for a walk.
•Call that number back from last Tuesday.
•Print 30 copies of the NEW documents.
•Also find the stapler.
By the time I get finished writing we are at the end of the hallway and heading to Mr. Sanders office. "Good job...now that we know you can take notes. We need to know if you can be trusted...because we need to know what his planing to do with these business he owns." One agent tells me, "Mr. Heart is one of my top trusted people in our department...I think he can trusted." Mr. Sanders tells him and sits in his chair at his desk. "And Mr. Heart is very friendly to everyone so I think he will have no problem with Mr. Berry trusting him...I think he's ready." Mr. Sanders says with a smile and looks at the agents. "Well...if you think he's ready...but I think maybe we should ask if someone would go with him...you know to be sure that he has back up." One of the two agents tells Mr. Sanders, " OH! I know the perfect person...to help me."
(CLIFFHANGER!!! I will keep writing...sorry not sorry! Also thank you for the support and everything I really appreciate it. Anyway Good morning, afternoon, or night. Bye!❤️)