Room 138

Who is this important person? Me and Virgil walk into room 138 and see everyone's here. The room is filled with people, chairs, and table. I also see a whiteboard that's turned so no one can see it. We take a seat in the back cause V. doesn't like to sit up front or alone. Everyone as talking about what this case is about and why are two FBI agents here for it. The room got quiet when Mr. Sanders walks in. "I need everyone to listen up, you all are probably wondering why we're all here and what this case is about...Well." He flips the whiteboard my eyes widen...It was filled with pictures of MR. LOGAN BERRY! "Yes this case is about Mr. Berry, we have reason to believe that he has been stilling money from business across the U.S." Mr. Sanders tells us, my face gets really flustered and my hands get sweaty. One of the agents steps in "But to be sure if this we need someone to go undercover and get information, so we need a person who is willing to take time away from their family, someone who we can trust, and of course someone that Mr. Berry can trust...because that person will become his assistant." I don't know what came over me but..."I'll do it." I say and stand up, I look at Virgil and he has a look of panic written all over his face. "Mr. Heart are you sure you want to do this?...it might take months, or even  years..." I look at Virgil then back at Mr. Sanders, "I'll do it!"
(Sorry that was short...but I hope y'all are enjoying the story so far. Good morning, afternoon, or night. Bye!)