First Day on the Job

(Warning Deceit's name is Deven. Also there's a bit of flirting. You have been warned!)
-Time Skip After the Double Date-
"That was so much fun!" I say as we walk into Berry INC. "Yes, I do agree. That was enjoyable." Logy says and wraps his arm around my waist. I smile and lean into his touch. "So, um...are we supposed to call you Mr. Berry or Logan during work." Virgil asked while taking Roman's hand in his and looking at the ground. "That's a good question, Virgil...and I believe that you may call me Logan, but when clients come in then I prefer Mr. Berry." He replies and Virgil nods his head. "Logy, what time do you want us to be ready for work tomorrow?" I ask and look up at him. "Well, I have a meeting tomorrow at 11 o'clock so maybe be at work around 8 o'clock...if that is fine with you." He says looking down at me. I smile and nod my head, "8's fine with me." "Great, and Virgil you don't have to come to work till 10 o'clock tomorrow." "Ok..." Virgil replies as we get on the elevator. Roman presses the 4th and 5th floor buttons. We stop on the 4th floor and let Roman and Virgil off the elevator. Just as the doors were closing I see Virgil pulling Roman by his red Polo shirt into his room with a smirk on his face. Me and Logan look at each other and blush. "How much do you wanna bet they'll be late for work?" I say with a slight laugh. "Hmm, 5 dollars. I think they will be on time for work." Logy says with a smirk. "YOU'RE ON!" I say with a dorky grin plastered on my face. We get off the elevator and kiss goodbye. "Night Lo-Lo~" "Good night Patty~" We smile and wave goodbye. I walk into my apartment/room and get ready for bed. I slip into my light blue shorts and white tee shirt, and get into bed. I put my phone on the charger and set my alarm. I smile and start drifting off to sleep.
-Time Skip 6:50-
*alarm*
I slowly start to wake up and turn off my alarm. I jump out of bed and take a shower. "I'm so excited about my first day!" I say to myself in the shower. After I shower I get dressed, I put on my new light pink polo shirt with my white jeans. I put on some makeup and cover up my hickeys on my neck. Afterwards I walk into the kitchen and make myself some oatmeal with  fruit on top. I walk into the living room area and sit on the couch. I tern on the tv and my eat breakfast. The tv is on the news and I kinda wanna see what the weather is like today, so I don't change it. After I finish my breakfast I put my bowl in the sink and look to see what time it is. It 7:50, I better get going soon. I turn off the tv and grab my keys. I lock my apartment/ room and walk to the elevator. I press the top floor button and waited. I walk off the elevator and hear someone talking. It sounds like Logan but who is he talking to? I walk to my desk and sit down in my chair. I turn on the computer. The medal doors open and a man steps out. He's wearing a-Wait a minute! He's that guy from the news... um..DECIET! I think that's was it. "Thank you for stopping by Deven." Logan says with a "straight" face and shakes his hand. "Of course Logan. I had nothing better to do today." He says with a smirk and shakes his hand. At let I know his name now, so that good...I guess. Deven walk over to me and smirks, "So who are you gorgeous~" He asked and takes my hand in his. He kisses the back of my hand. "Um...I'm Patton and I have a boyfriend..." I say as I take my hand back. "Well I think you can do a lot better, beautiful~" He replies and walks closer to me. I back up and look at Logan. He glares at his brother and walk closer to us. "He said no politely now leave him alone." Logy says sternly and gets in between us. "Since when do you care about people Logan?" He pushes Logan on the floor and smirks. I rush to Logy's side and help him up. "Thank you, Patton Dear." Logan says standing up and adjust his glasses. "Oh you're fi- Wait you're dating this serious asshole?..." Deven asked me. Me and Logan look at each other and I blush. I nod my head and smile. "Yes I am! And I love Logan just the way he is." I say and take Logan's hand in mine. Lo-Lo smiles at me and wraps his arm around my waist. He kisses my forehead, "I too love Patton just the way he is." I smile and see that Deven's walking to the elevator. "It was nice seeing you brother but I must go..." He says and roles his eyes when he said nice. He walk onto the elevator and the elevator doors close. "My apologies, Dear. I know he made you uncomfortable." Logan says and kisses me. I kiss back after a minute or two we break for air. "Patton, I have the copies you need, for your meeting tomorrow, all printed out." "Thanks Lo- I mean Mr. Berry." He chuckles and kisses my nose. "I love you, my little puff ball~" He says with a smile. I chuckle and smile, "Love you too, sweet pea~" I reply and look at the clock on the wall. It's almost 8:40. "Well, I better get ready for the meeting in a few hours." He says and walks back to his office. I sit back at my desk and since Logan hasn't told me to do anything right now...so I'm seeing if anything's happening Twitter.
-Time Skip to 10:26-
"Mr. Heart may you go see if Mr. Prince and Mr. Storm are at the front desk please?" Logan says walking out of his office. I nod my head and walk to the elevator. I get to the off the elevator to see no one. Not even the lights are on. I turn on the lights and walk closer to the front desk. I realize that the security cameras are still on, but I just ignore it and text Logan.
-In Text-
Me: Hey Logy the others are not down here yet.
Logy💙: Ok, Thank you Patton. I will call Roman to get his ass down there.
I smirk as I relied something...
Me: Remember the bet we made last night?"
Logy💙: Yes, I will give you your five dollars when you come back to the sixth floor.
Me: Ok!
-Out Of Text-
I press the elevator button and wait. The elevator doors open and see Virgil and Roman getting off the elevator. "Morning Pat..." Virgil says with a yawn. "Hey Patton!" Roman says while drinking coffee with a smile. "Good morning guys! I hope you slept well." I say with a wink. They both blush and I get back on the elevator. I chuckle to myself and walk of the elevator to see Logan dressed in a suit and tie that fit him nicely~ "Wow Mr. Berry you look stunning." I say as I walk closer to him. He blushes, "Thank you Mr. Heart~" He replies and kisses my forehead. I smile and giggle. "Also before I forget..." He hands me five dollars, but I don't take it. "Logy I shouldn't except it..." He looks confused, "Why is that dear?" "I mean it doesn't seam right to take money from you." He smiles, "I guess I'll have to sneak it into pocket or bag later today..." I chuckle and kiss him passionately. He kisses bac- " *cough* cough* Mr. Berry are you ready to attend this meeting or are you going to stand here and kiss your husband the entire time?" A man dressed in a suit and tie says. Me and Logan blushes and I walk back to my desk and portend to be typing stuff in. "My apologies, please follow me to my office." Logan say with a blush. Both of them walk into Mr. Berry's office and close the doors. "Husband?..." I say to myself and blush.
-Time Skip to 12:29-
"Thank you for having this meeting. I'm looking foreword to be working with you, Mr. Berry." The man says as they walk out of Logan's office. "As do I, Mr. Quinn." They shake hands and the man leaves. "Patton Dear, do you want to order something to eat for lunch?" Logan says walking towards me. He leans against my desk and smiles. "Whatever you want babe! I don't care." I smile back, "Well, I was thinking maybe Chinese. What do you think?" He asked me. "Sure!" "Ok just let me call it in."
-LUNCH!!!-
Logan, Virgil, Roman, and I eat our lunch in Logan's office. We chat and hang out for a while until around 1:30. When we had to go back to work.
-After Work 7:18-
The rest of the day went normal, Logan had me put a few things in the computer and I made cookies when I got bored so that was fun! "I can't wait to give Mr. Bynum and Mr. Frank the papers tomorrow so I can stay here with Logy." I think to myself as I sit down on the couch and turn on the tv. I yawn and lay down, "I'm tired..." I say to myself and slowly drift off to sleep.
(Hey guys that was the longest chapter I've ever done...it was around 1630 words! Also sorry it took me a while to write this. Anyway good morning, afternoon, or night. Bye!)