...oh no...

I slowly start to wake and look around, but I don't see Logan in bed. I sit up and look around. I don't see him anywhere until out of the corner of my eye I see a water, Advil, my glasses, and a note. I pick up my glasses and the note. It said,
————————————————————————
Good morning dear,
You maybe wonder why I'm not in bed. Well, I had to take care of some something, so I will be back around 10 o'clock. I love you Patton and I will see you at 10. 
                                  -Logan
P.S. -Also there is some Advil and water to help take away some of the pain from our activity last night.
————————————————————————
I blush and smile at the cute note he left me. I take some Advil and wait a few minutes before standing up. I get up and I won't lie, cause lying is wrong, but I'm still swore from last night. I put my clothes on from the night before and head to my room which is only a few feet away. I walk in and see a letter on my bed. I sit on my bed and read it.
————————————————————————
Dear Mr. Heart,
I need you and Mr. Storm to attend a meeting at FBI headquarters at 1:30 since you two start tomorrow. We would like to make sure that everything will run smoothly. Also please let Mr. Storm know about this meeting. Thank you so much Patton we really appreciate it.
                                     From: Mr. Sanders
————————————————————————
I sigh at the thought that once the FBI finds what they're looking for I will go back to New Jersey...but what if they don't find it and Mr. Berry is a good person. I smile and race down to Virgil's room. I get to his door and I was about to knock when I hear something from the other end. It sounded like a moan... "Um...maybe I'll come back later." I say to myself and walk away quickly, but before I get back on the elevator I hear, "R-ROMAN HARDER!" Oh god...I blush and get on the elevator. I look at my phone and realize it's just now 9, "I still have around 4 and a half hours till I have to be there." I say to myself, as I get off the elevator and walk to my room. I walk into my room and decided to take a shower before I do anything else.
-Time Skip After Showering-
I step out of the shower and walk to my bedroom to get dressed. I look at my phone again and realized that it's almost 9:30. I put on my usual outfit which is cache jeans, a blue polo shirt, and a grey cardigan around my shoulders. I smile at myself in the mirror. Then my eyes go wide when I realized that I have hickeys all over my neck, shoulders, and jawline. I quickly got some foundation and brush and applied it until no one would be able to see it. "Good thing I looked in the mirror. That would have been bad if I walked into the meeting looking like that..." Then it hit me... "oh my god... I was sleeping with a man that has been questioned for legal reasons by the FBI!...WHAT WAS I THINKING!" I feel some tears stream down my face and I don't care to wipe them away... "I wasn't thinking...I let my heart decide for me...and my heart is telling me that Logan is a good person inside and out, he would never hurt anyone, he..h-he loves me." I look back in the mirror and see a shadowy figure in the door way. I turn around to see...Logan...oh no... I wipe some of my tears away and he looks at me confused. "Patton what do you mean by questioned by the FBI?..." My eyes go wide and I take a step closer to him, "Logan, I can explain everything." He takes a step back, "Explain what?...How you're working the FBI and trying to find dirt on me...huh? Is that it Patton, is that why you're here?...I thought that you cared about me...I thought you l-loved me." He has tears in his eyes and his hands turn into fist. "Please Logy, it's not like that. I do care about you and I-I do love y-you!" I say and walk towards him. He doesn't move. He looks to the ground and I take his hand in mine. "Remember how you told me to trust you?... Well, I need you to trust me on this...please?" I tell him and he hugs me tightly. "I trust you Patton." I hug back and I feel something cold and wet on my shoulder. We let go slightly but I still have his hand in mine and my other hand on his waist. I see tears run down his face and I wipe them away with my hand that was on his waist. I crease my hand on his cheek and he puts his hand on top of mine. "Lets sit down on my bed and I'll explain everything. I promise babe." I say and kiss his nose which is kinda hard because I'm a lot shorter than him so I have to stand on my toes. He smiles a little and I lead us to my bed. We sit down and I start to explain.