"Well Someone's a Little Excited for Daddy's Cock.~" (⚠️SMUT!!!)

We pull into the parking lot and get out of the car. We walk, wait scratch that he walk I was kinda limping from my boner. Anyway we entered Berry INC, "Patton, would you like for me to carry you to my room?~" Logan asked me with a smirk. I blush and nod. He picks me up bridal style and carries me to the elevator. I snuggle into his chest and mess with one of the buttons on his shirt. We get on the elevator and I move to where my legs are around his waist. I kiss him passionately and he kisses back. The taller man puts one of his hands around my waist and the other grabbing my butt. I moan into the kiss and put one hand on his shoulder and the other still messing with his shirt. We break for air and he starts kissing my neck leaving love bites all over my neck. I moan and start grinding on Logan's hard on. "Umm...we really should start taking the stairs Ro..." We both stop and see Virgil and Roman staring at us. "I guess we don't have to ask how the date went." Roman says with a smirk, me and Logan blush. "Um...we'll just take the stairs...come on Ro." Virgil says while taking Roman's hand and walking to the stairs. The elevator door closes and we stay quiet. The door opens again and he carries me to his door. He puts my down so he can open the door. I can't believe this is happening?! Stay calm Patton, stay calm. You got this! I tell myself and Logan opens the door and gestures for me to go first. I walk into his apartment/room. He turns on the lights and I see a kitchen, a bar area, a huge flat screen tv, a bathroom, a huge bedroom with a king size bed, and a balcony. I look in aw at his room, "See anything you like Baby?~" I turn around to see Logan closing the door and removing his bow tie. I blush and smirk, "Only you Daddy~" He smirks and puts his bow tie on the coffee table. He walks towards me and grabs my butt and waist. He pulls me closer to him and kisses my neck again. I moan as he bites and sucks love bites on my neck. "Now where were we?~" He whispers in my ear and licks my earlobe. I shudder and moan, "Lo-Daddy p-please stop t-teeeaaaasssiinnnggg~" He smirks and pulls me to his bedroom. He lets go of my hand and sits in an office chair in front of a desk with a lot of papers on it. "Strip~" He says with a smirk and I do as he says and take off my shirt, shoes, socks, and jeans. I start to take off my boxers but he stops me. "I'll take those off myself dear~" I look back at him to see that he only has boxers on and I only have one word to say about how he looks...hot. He gets up from his chair and pushes me lightly onto the bed. I fall back and he gets on top of me. His legs on both sides of my waist. He kisses down my chest to my waist ban. I moan and buck my hips up as he gets closer to my acing dick. "S-stop teasing D-Daddy~" I moan. He slowly pulls my boxers down and I moan as the cold air hits my hot skin and he smirks. He slowly licks my tip and I grip his hair tightly. He takes me in to his mouth and starts to bob his head. I moan as his heavenly tongue digs into my slit. "D-DADDY...C-CLOSE!" I whine/moan, he smirks and goes faster. I cum in his mouth and he swallows it all, but there's a little bit in the corner of his mouth. Just seeing him like this makes me hard again. He smirks, "Aww, is my little baby hard again?...don't worry sweetie Daddy will take care of that~" Logan gets off me and stands at the foot of the bed. I blush and sit on my elbows as I watch him take off his boxers. He sits back on the foot of the bed and gestures for me to come closer. I crawl over to him and sit on his lap facing him. "Good boy~" He praises me and I smirk. "Only your boy, Daddy~" He smirks and kisses me roughly. "Since you have been a good boy and have done what Daddy told you...you can ride Daddy~" I grin and push him done onto the mattress. "Well someone's a little excited for Daddy's cock.~" He says with a chuckle. "Daddy?...where do you keep the lube?" I ask with a smirk. "In the desk, second row, to the left." He tells me and I get up. I get the lube from the desk and get back on top of Logan. My legs on both sides of his hips and lube in my hand. "Need any prep?" He asked with a smirk knowing that I'll say no but asked anyway. I shake my head no and I lube his cock. He moans as I rub him slowly. I finish lubing Logan's member I slowly push myself on him. He guides me on his cock and we both moan. After a minute or so I start to bounce. I grip his shoulders and he picks me up by the hips. I start to pick up speed and he thrust his hips into me. I moan as he hits a bundle of nerves in me. He smirks and continues to hit that spot every time. "D-DADDY S-SO CLOSE!" I yell. He grabs my dick and pumps my member fast. "C-cum for D-Daddy~" he says, and I cum on his hand and our stomachs with a moan of "DADDY!!!" He thrust one more time and comes in me. We both come down from our highs and I pull myself off his cock. We lay there on Logan's bed for a few minutes in silence just us catching our breath. "This...w-was a...amazing date...Logy~...T-thanks for...taking me." I say catching my breath ever few words. He smirks and kisses my forehead, "Of course dear, I enjoyed our date as well." I smile and snuggle into his touch. I feel something cold and sticky on us. I look down and see my cum on both of us. "Would you like to take a bath and wash all this cum off?" He ask and raises my chin to look at him. I nod my head and he stands up. I stand up and fall to the ground. "Patton! Are you alright?" Logan asked me and picks me up bridal style. "Yeah I'm fine...I just fell hard for you." I say with a huge smirk and wink. He roles his eyes playfully and smirks. He takes me to the bathroom and sets me on the edge of the bathtub. He smirks at me and turns on the water. After the tub is filled he puts me in it. He get in and sit behind me rubbing his hands up and down my back. I moan and lay back to where my head is on his shoulder and my legs are in between his. We wash up and he gets out of the tub. He grabs two towel from one of the grey cabinets and walks back to me. He picks me up again and dries us off. He carries me back to bed and we get under the covers. I put my hands around his neck/shoulders and he puts his around my waist. I really want ask Logan something but... I don't know how he'll respond... I better ask now cause I really want to know for sure that he likes me and isn't doing just to be doing it...well here goes nothing... "Logan?..." "Yes dear?" "Are we dating?...or is this just a one time thing?" I ask and look away embarrassed. He raises my chin and kisses my sweetly. I kisses back and we pull away after a minute or two. "Patton, I would love to be your boyfriend." He says with a smile. I smile brightly and snuggle closer to him. "Night Logy~...love you." WHY DID I SAY THAT!? Oh my god he probably thinks I'm weird. "Good night dear~ Love you too." He says and kisses my forehead. I sigh in relief and fall asleep in Logan's arms. As I dream there's one though that I can't avoid... "What will happen after all of this is over?...will I go back to my front desk job in New Jersey?...will I stay here with Logan?..." but there is one thing I know for sure...that I love Logan and he loves me back...and that's all I need to know right now."
(Hey guys! Sorry it's taking a few days to right this... I kept changing stuff and switching stuff around... it's just crazy. Also I'm not that great at writing smut so... sorry if it was bad. I'm trying... anyway enough of that... good morning, afternoon, or night. Bye!)