How About Dinner?

"I'm better than ok!" I say with a huge smile on my face. The door opens and Mr. Berry walks out with papers in his hands. Me and Virgil turn our attention to him and wait for him to give us hopefully good news. "Mr. Heart and Mr. Storm...Welcome to Berry INC. You two will start on Monday. Mr. Storm your hours are 10am to 11pm, and you will be working with Mr. Prince...Ok?" "Yeah..." Virgil says and looks at Roman. "Don't worry I'll teach you all the basics." He says with a smirk and winks at Virgil. Mr. Berry fake coughs to get our attention again, "And Mr. Hea-" "Oh you guys can call me Patton...If that's ok with you." I say with a nervous smile, "Alright, Patton you will be my new assistant, so you don't have hours. You just have to come when I need something done." He says with a smirk, and was about to walk off but he stoped himself, "Oh yes. There is one of thing... you two need to see your rooms. Where you will be staying." "Wait our rooms?" I say tilting my head confused. "Yes, your rooms...since you will be my assistant and you will be my front desk helper we need you to be around most of the time." "Oh ok..." "That's fine with me." Virgil then looks at me worried "Wait Patton we still have to go home and pack." He tells me, "Oh yeah... I forgot about that." I say with a chuckle and rub the back of my neck. "Well you guys have all weekend to pack so don't worry...all you have to worry about is that we run out of Crofter's Jams." Roman says laughing. Mr.Berry roles his eyes, "One time Roman...One time." Me and Virgil
Look at each other confused and concerned about what happened but it doesn't last long. "Ok! Now would you like to go see your rooms?" Mr. Berry asked us, "Yes please!" "Ok..." Virgil and I say back. Me and Mr. Berry walk to the elevator with Virgil and Roman following behind us. We get on the elevator and Mr. Berry presses the 4 button, "Virgil your room is on the 4th floor and Patton your room is on the 5th floor." Mr. Berry tells us. We get off the elevator and walk to Virgil's room. "Virgil your room is 139 and here are your keys." Mr. Berry hands Virgil his keys, and waits for him to open the door. He opens the door and sees a kitchen area, a king size bed, a flat screen tv, and a bathroom. "Wait this all mine?" Virgil says and looks at Mr. Berry and Roman. "It sure is...and your room isn't that far from mine so we can chat and stuff." Roman says with a smirk. Virgil blushes and looks at the room some more. "Patton, would you like to go see your room?" Mr. Berry asked with a slight smile. I blush and nod my head, "Virgil and Roman, I'm going to show Patton his room so don't do anything stupid until we get back." Roman, who is still looking at Virgil, gave us a thumbs up and we left. We get on the elevator and get off on the 5th floor. "Patton, your room is 254, and it's right next to mine so if you need help with anything just come ask me." He says with sight blush on his face. He hands me the keys and I open the door. My room is stunning...like no joke! There's a pool table, a kitchen area, one of the walls is made of glass so I can look at the view, a flat screen tv, and a king size bed. I stand in aw looking at my room. "Do you like your room? We can change it if y-" "I love it!" I cut him off and turn around with a huge smile. "Oh, that's good... I'm glad you like it." He says with a smile, I walk a little bit closer towards him. "I haven't properly thanked you for this job yet haven't I?" I say frowning while looking down at my feet. "There is no need to thank me." He raises my chin up with his thumb and pointer finger, "Well I should," "Really Patton there is no ne-" "How about dinner?..." DID I REALLY JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD!!! OH MY GOD HE IS GOING TO SAY NO!!! He smirks at me and pulls me closer. "Dinner would be nice...How about this new restaurant down town called Wine and Dine?" "Y-Yeah s-sure that sounds fun." I say with a huge blush and smile on my face. "Satisfactorily, does 5 o'clock sound good for you?" "Yeah that's perfect." "Good, I will meet you here at 4:30 tomorrow and we can go eat at 5 o'clock." He puts his hands around my waist and I put my hands around his neck. I didn't realize it at first but we were leaning in until we are a few centimeters away from each other. He closes the gap and...OH MY GOD I AM KISSING MR. FRICKEN LOGAN BERRY!!! This has to be the best day of my life! We kiss for a few minutes until we need air. "Wow, you are a really good kisser Patton~" he whispers in my ear. "Your not to bad yourself Mr. Berry~" I reply back, "You can call me Logan if you want Patton. It doesn't bother me." "Ok Logan" I grab his hand, "Do you think we should go back to the others?" "Yes, I don't want them to worry about us, but knowing Roman I could get hit be an automobile and he still would not know that I am gone." I chuckle at the small joke, and walk out of the room with his hand still in mine. I lock the door and we get on the elevator. Virgil's door is slightly cracked open so we walk in. We see Virgil and Roman making out in the middle of the living room area. I couldn't help but squeal at this adorable moment. I guess my squeal was to loud because they turned and looked at us. They let go of one another and looked away blushing. 
-Time Skip-
Me and Virgil leave Berry INC and might I say... I'm going to enjoy working here. We get in the car that Mr. Sanders and the agents were in. "Good job to both of you. We heard the whole interview." Mr. Sanders tells us and smiles. OH NO...did they hear about my date with Logan...
(Sorry everyone that chapter was getting pretty long...so sorry! But there will be more chapters soon. And as always good morning, afternoon, or night. Bye!)