Why Me...

"OH! I know the perfect person...to help me." "Well who is it?" Mr. Sanders asked, "let me go get him real quick." I say as I head out of Mr. Sanders office. I walk up to the front to see Virgil still sitting in his chair reading fan fiction. He sees me walk in and turns around "Virgil! Can I see you for a minute please." I say with puppy eyes, no one can say no to my puppy eyes. "Ffffiiiinnnneeee..." He says in a whiny voice and sits up straight, even though he's not. "Great!" I grab his arm, drag him out of the chair, and down the hallway. "Umm...Patton? Where are you taking me?" He asked trying to get out of my grip. "You'll see." I say with a huge smile. I walk in to Mr. Sanders office and I drag Virgil in. "So Virgil is going to help you with your mission?" One of the agents asked me. "WAIT WHAT!?" Virgil ask and look at me confused and scared. "Yeah...please V. I need someone to come with me just in case anything goes wrong with Mr. Berry." I use my puppy eyes again hoping it will work. "Why me..." He says with a groan, I smile. "Because you're my best friend and I trust you!" I say hoping I'll convince him. "You're so cheesy Pat, but if you really want me to come...I will." He says with a half smile half smirk thing he does. "YAY!!!" I say and hug him as tightly as I can. "P-Patton...let m-me go!" He says and try's to push me off of him. "Then we're all set! Mr. Heart and Mr. Storm will work for Mr. Logan Berry." The other agent steps in. I smile and blush at the thought of me working with the most important, and hottest, man in the world. "Know you two will leave next Friday at 8:00 o'clock sharp to do an interview with him...Ok?" "Yes sir," "Ok..." me and Virgil both say and walk out of his office. "This is gonna be so exciting!" I practically yell out, "Whatever you say Pat." V. says as we walk back to the front desk and wait for more people to show up.
(Hey guys I know it's been a little while since I last posted so sorry about that. I hope you're enjoying the story and good morning, afternoon, or night. Bye!)