WHAT!?

I open the door and see Mr. Berry at a desk writing something down. I close the door and walk towards him. I see a chair in front of him, but I don't sit down. He looks up at me,but his face showed no emotion though. My mind is racing. I smile and say hello, "Salutations, you must be Mr. Patton Heart...Am I correct?" He says while standing up to shake my hand. Dang he's tall! I look up at him and nervously shake his hand, "Y-Yes sir that's me..." my face turns bright red, oh god why did I say sir oh no oh no oh no! He might take it the wrong way. He smirks at me and sits down. "Please have a seat Mr. Heart." I sit down, and look down at my feet. "So tell me Mr. Heart why do you want this job?" I look back at him and think for a moment. "Because I'm organized, nice, and responsible...also i need to find a job..." I whisper the last part, and look down shyly. I glance up at him, he smirks again, "So you have a partner named...Virgil Storm. Yes?" I look at him and nod my head. "Well your records here show that you have no criminal record or wrong doings, so let me talk to Mr. Storm and I will call you back here in a few minutes.Ok?" "Yes Sir-I mean Mr. Berry..." I say a blushing mess. He smirks at me again, what's is this like the third time, god his smirk is cute. I get up and shake hands with him again. Wow, he has soft hands...I let go and walk towards the door. I walk out to see Virgil and Mr. Prince still talking and blushing. I walk over to them, "Hey!" I say while waving. "Sup Pat." He says and waves back. I see something on his hand it looks like a phone number. OH MY GOD!!! Does my bestie have a guy's number! He see me look at his hand, and covers his face with his hands. "AAWW!!! SO CUTE!!!" I say squealing. They both cover their ears from my happiness. They uncover their ears and look at me, "Hey V, Mr. Berry wants to talk to you." I tell him, "Awww! We were having a good conversation..." Mr. Prince says with a pout. "You know I'll be right back. Just chat with Patton until I get back... I think you two have a lot in common." He says while walking to the door. And boy was he right! Me and Mr. Prince love Hamilton, puppies, and he's also gay. So I think Virgil might have a boyfriend pretty soon...but who knows (I DO!!!). "Wow! We have a lot in common!" "Mr. Princ-" "Oh please call me Roman. I mean you, me, and Virgil are gonna be working together." He says with a chuckle and I laugh with him. "Oh ok-wait...how do you know that we got the job?" "I have my ways...and I might have full control over the security cameras and saw the whole thing..." He says with a smile, "But that still doesn't answer my question." "I know Mr. Berry all to well, and he never looks at any other man like the way he looked at you...what I'm trying to say is Mr. Berry's gay and has a crush on you~" WAIT...DID HE JUST TELL ME THAT MR. BERRY IS GAY!? AND LIKES ME!? Wow...my heart is racing and I feel like I'm about to collapse right on the spot... "Pat. You ok?" I hear Virgil say and puts a hand on my shoulder. I pull myself from my thought, "I'm better than ok!" I say with the biggest smile on my face.
(I feel like this book is going good...but IDK! Anyway good morning, afternoon, or night. Bye!)