Oh My God...

Virgil puts the hard drive into the computer.
-After the footage-
"Oh my god...we need to show this to Mr.Sanders and the others." Mr.Bynum says in shock as he takes his phone out of his pocket. "Hello? Mr.Sanders we just found New information about Mr.Berry that I think you may want look at...yes sir they are with me...Ok thank you, bye." He hangs up the phone and looks at us. "We need to go back to headquarters and so them the footage." He says as he grabs his keys out of his pocket. "Also how did you get here in the first place?" Mr.Bynum asked us, "Um...we sort of toke the keys from headquarters and borrowed a van...We WERE going to bring to back after we were done!" I reply while rubbing the back of my neck. He smirks at both of us and chuckles, "Wow...Ok so someone's going to have to drive the van back to headquarters." "I'll do it." I say with a smile. "Ok good, so meet us at headquarters and go to the front desk." He tells me and Virgil hands me the keys. I nod and walk to the van me and V borrowed. I smile as I head to HQ, "I can't wait to be in Lo-Lo's arms again." I park the van and walk inside. Mr.Sanders, the two agents, Mrs.Sydney, and Virgil are waiting for me at the front desk. I give Mrs.Sydney the keys and apologize for taking them. She smiles, "It's ok, I know it was for a good reason." I smile back. "Now let's see the evidence." Mr.Sanders says with a smile. I smile back and Virgil takes the drive out of his pocket. He puts it in the computer and we all gather around it.
-After Footage-
"Wow..." "Oh my god..release Mr.Berry and Mr.Prince for false actuation of stealing!" Mr.Frank says to a some other FBI agents. They nod and rush to get them. I smile and look at Virgil. He smiles and I rush over to him. I hug him and he hugs back, "You did it Pat." I pull away a little, "No V...WE did it!" He chuckles and hugs me tighter. We walk towards the elevator and wait for them. After about ten minutes the elevator doors open. I look up and see my lovable nerdy boyfriend. "LOGY!!!" I yell and tackle him in a hug. He chuckles as we lay there on the floor of the elevator. He kisses my passionately and I kiss back. We pull away for air and stand up. I look around for Roman and Virgil and see them kissing. They pull apart and Roman pick V up and spins them around. I chuckle and Logan puts his hand on my waist. I smile and lean my head on his chest. "Let's go home, Dear." He says to me and I nod. As we get to the front desk Mr.Sanders and the others stop us, "I would just like to apologize for what happened Mr.Berry and Mr.Prince." He tells us and Mr.Berry smile, "It was a honest mistake and you were just doing your jobs." He tells them. "Now how do we get home? I mean it's kind of a long walk from here." Roman says while wrapping his arms around Virgil. "We'll give you guys a ride back to Berry INC." Mr.Bynum says with a smile.We sit down in the van and buckle up. I'm sitting next to Logy, and Roman and Virgil are in the very back. I'm holding Logan's hand as we head back home. I look down at our hands and smile... "Is something wrong, dear?" Logan asked me. I look up at him and smile, "Everything is prefect, Lo-Lo." He smiles and kisses my nose. "Good, I love you." "I love you too." I reply back...I know life isn't always going to be so great but I now have Logan...
I know he will never leave my side because I love him and he loves me.
                      To be continued....

(Hey guys there is going to be one last chapter for this book coming soon, so just letting you know there will be more. Have a good morning, afternoon, or night. Bye!)